[2/2] Client Update for 0.4 Released (2017-05-27)

Started by Stormeus, May 27, 2017, 06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormeus

This is a follow-up to fix some regressions introduced earlier today when updating:
  • FIxed the game crashing when taking screenshots
  • Fixed custom MP3/OGG sounds
Sorry about that, everyone.

EK.IceFlake

This kind of thing really makes me feel proud about VCMP.

EightyVice

What today is , your birthday :v keep it up man i like when my browser download the new updates :v

MatheuS

if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

KAKAN

Quote from: Zeyad Ahmed on May 27, 2017, 11:31 PMWhat today is , your birthday :v keep it up man i like when my browser download the new updates :v
I once downloaded viruses using the VCMP browser. Good that I was using a VM :D
oh no

EightyVice

Quote from: KAKAN on May 28, 2017, 07:37 AM
Quote from: Zeyad Ahmed on May 27, 2017, 11:31 PMWhat today is , your birthday :v keep it up man i like when my browser download the new updates :v
I once downloaded viruses using the VCMP browser. Good that I was using a VM :D
xD you mean that an update had a virus or you downloaded something using the VCMP Browser :v @KAKAN

luchgox

Strength does not come from wining.Your struggles develop your strengths.

luchgox

Strength does not come from wining.Your struggles develop your strengths.

SAzEe21

Murdock

Haven't experienced this before, but when playing on the MK CTF server and typing /reconnect the game freezes up for a minute and eventually gives a non-responding message

Luis_Labarca

My server RP
IP: 51.222.28.159:8194

KAKAN

Quote from: Luis_Labarca on May 29, 2017, 11:41 AMWhich is OGG?
Wikipedia or google it.
Its a format used to play songs, in simple terms. It has a higher compression ratio when compared to MP3, however, its not a lossless audio codec( neither is MP3 if you're wondering )
oh no

maxorator

Quote from: KAKAN on May 29, 2017, 01:11 PM
Wikipedia or google it.
Its a format used to play songs, in simple terms. It has a higher compression ratio when compared to MP3, however, its not a lossless audio codec( neither is MP3 if you're wondering )
OGG is a streaming media container, which may contain multiple tracks with different codecs (video or audio, sequentially or in parallel). Out of common audio codecs, it may contain Vorbis (lossy), OPUS (lossy) and FLAC (lossless).

kennedyarz

Quote from: KAKAN on May 29, 2017, 01:11 PM
Wikipedia or google it.

gotcha ^^