[04rel003] Does anyone have these plugins? If you have me please

Started by Razor., Jun 14, 2017, 11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razor.

Please someone has the 04rel003 plugins for linux 64 bit? I'm thinking of going back in the previous version but I can not find these plugins anywhere. Note: I need these plugins to connect my server to another version on the host, if someone can pass me I appreciate it ;)

I need the following plugins(04rel003):

announce04rel32.so
sockets04rel32.so
sqlite04rel32.so
squirrel04rel32.so

Stormeus

Out of curiosity, why do you want to revert to 0.4.3?

Quote from: Stormeus on Jun 15, 2017, 01:42 AMOut of curiosity, why do you want to revert to 0.4.3?

Can't use sprites and text-draws, why else.

Stormeus

Quote from: . on Jun 15, 2017, 01:49 AM
Quote from: Stormeus on Jun 15, 2017, 01:42 AMOut of curiosity, why do you want to revert to 0.4.3?

Because these already exist in 0.4 GUIs which aren't as finicky anyway. For some reason people also interpreted combat slide glitches as features that were removed instead of bugs that were fixed, so I also would've expected that.

Either way you're introducing security vulnerabilities and sync regressions to the client and will receive absolutely no official support.

Milko

If you can't play without slide glitches, just quit.
hehe
ehhhhhhehehehe

vito1

Ask VKs developers for this plugins. They will share it.

Anik

Razor.

Quote from: Milko on Jun 15, 2017, 11:41 AMIf you can't play without slide glitches, just quit.
hehe
ehhhhhhehehehe
Lol, Is not it.

Quote from: Stormeus on Jun 15, 2017, 04:01 AM
Quote from: . on Jun 15, 2017, 01:49 AM

Because these already exist in 0.4 GUIs which aren't as finicky anyway. For some reason people also interpreted combat slide glitches as features that were removed instead of bugs that were fixed, so I also would've expected that.

Either way you're introducing security vulnerabilities and sync regressions to the client and will receive absolutely no official support.
I want to go back to 4.3 for Texdraw , Sprites and Menu features.

Stormeus

Sebastian

Quote from: Razor5K. on Jun 15, 2017, 03:28 PMI want to go back to 4.3 for Texdraw , Sprites and Menu features.

There is also a newer menu system for newer vcmp client, done by @IceFlake
http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=3915.0

It's pretty good and simple, you should try it.