[Request] Mosque/Temple/Church --- Custom Maps

Started by W3aPoN^, Oct 01, 2017, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W3aPoN^

I Think We Should have Some Mosques/Temples/Church In VC-MP Mahmoud is Great in Custom Mapping i am Asking You Mahmoud Please Make Some Maps of Mosques, Temples or Church This Would be Great All Textures should be Real I Know this is Hard but this is a Great Idea This Should Locate at Near Light Tower (Ocean Sea) i am waiting for Legends to reply

!

So you mean we can add a Mosques/Temples/Church in a DM server and then allow players to fight here are you mad or out of mind.Wrost idea ever even for a RP server.

Discord: zeus#5155

Xmair

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Karan

is it necessary to put your or anyone's shitass religion everywhere?

!

Quote from: Karan on Oct 03, 2017, 03:29 AMis it necessary to put your or anyone's shitass religion everywhere?
You don't have rights to criticize on someone else's religion.>:(.Read the rules before posting such shits.Get the fuck out of this topic. >:(
Be like a man, not a f**king bitch, moron. >:(

KingOfVC

Karan

Quote from: zeus on Oct 03, 2017, 07:37 AM
Quote from: Karan on Oct 03, 2017, 03:29 AMis it necessary to put your or anyone's shitass religion everywhere?
You don't have rights to criticize on someone else's religion.>:(.Read the rules before posting such shits.Get the fuck out of this topic. >:(
Be like a man, not a f**king bitch, moron. >:(
Just questioned something, what was the need of acting like a female on periods? what did I criticize actually? filthy brainwashed uncivilized stone age monkeys.

DeViL_JiN

Quote from: zeus on Oct 01, 2017, 04:22 PMSo you mean we can add a Mosques/Temples/Church in a DM server and then allow players to fight here are you mad or out of mind.Wrost idea ever even for a RP server.

as long as your human and a good person there nothing wrong with adding any sort of temple,it just a problem for those who don't own a brain. just keep one thing in mind it's just a game after all.

KAKAN

Quote from: DeViL_JiN on Oct 03, 2017, 10:02 AMit's just a game after all.
I bet I can make a list of people who actually think like that.
oh no

Cool

Quote from: KAKAN on Oct 03, 2017, 11:36 AM
not me delete me from your list

!

Quote from: KAKAN on Oct 03, 2017, 11:36 AM
Add me to the first place in your list.if it is single player with only bots around you.

Quote from: Karan on Oct 03, 2017, 10:01 AMwhat was the need of acting like a female on periods?
Looks like you have experienced one that's why you said it. ::)

Quote from: KingOfVC on Oct 03, 2017, 09:41 AMalso add this: read Quran at 4 am
It's not funny.

Mahmoud Tornado

Quote from: =NK=RazaCharan** on Oct 01, 2017, 04:12 PMI Think We Should have Some Mosques/Temples/Church In VC-MP Mahmoud is Great in Custom Mapping i am Asking You Mahmoud Please Make Some Maps of Mosques, Temples or Church This Would be Great All Textures should be Real I Know this is Hard but this is a Great Idea This Should Locate at Near Light Tower (Ocean Sea) i am waiting for Legends to reply
Deer Friend I Can't Make Dff Or Txd But I Will Try To Help You. Friend :D

W3aPoN^

Quote from: zeus on Oct 01, 2017, 04:22 PMSo you mean we can add a Mosques/Temples/Church in a DM server and then allow players to fight here are you mad or out of mind.Wrost idea ever even for a RP server.

Man we can disable killing in Temples/Churchs/Mosques Like Anti-Bank Killing Use Some Brain

!

Quote from: =NK=RazaCharan** on Oct 08, 2017, 08:03 AMMan we can disable killing in Temples/Churchs/Mosques Like Anti-Bank Killing Use Some Brain
Wow still throw a grenade while standing far far away from its wall or what about a missile.