problem with u04.maxorator.com

Started by Hendrix, Oct 30, 2017, 04:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hendrix

New players can not enter and the host has expired

I'm sorry for my English

NicusorN5

Quote from: vitosca1 on Oct 30, 2017, 05:59 AMwill be updated to new version of vc-mp browser with inbuilt a new domain.
Are you sure about that? VCMP is dead, move to MTA:SA,SAMP,MTA:VC or whatever. VCMP has no hope.

Thijn

Quote from: NicusorN5 on Oct 30, 2017, 06:48 PM
Quote from: vitosca1 on Oct 30, 2017, 05:59 AMwill be updated to new version of vc-mp browser with inbuilt a new domain.
Are you sure about that? VCMP is dead, move to MTA:SA,SAMP,MTA:VC or whatever. VCMP has no hope.
There's still a lot of people enjoying this game. So if you think it's dead, go ahead and leave no one will miss you.

rww

Still better than LU

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
Join to Irrelevant Club Discord: https://discord.gg/MsPPZ5uV4X

Xmair

Quote from: vitosca1 on Oct 31, 2017, 06:31 AM
Yes, I am sure, there is a lot of people in india and pakistan with low-end PC. They won't let vc-mp to die.
Half of the Pakistanis (excluding cafe players, MD & DMC type clans) and most of the Indians have PCs which are suitable enough to run better games than VC, SA and other GTA games. Yet we play, that surely does not mean we're playing because we cannot play better games. Most of the old players grew up in VCMP and that's basically their second home.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

NicusorN5

Quote from: Thijn on Oct 30, 2017, 08:19 PM
There's still a lot of people enjoying this game. So if you think it's dead, go ahead and leave no one will miss you.

And what, do I look like I care about these 12 years kids?

KAKAN

Quote from: NicusorN5 on Nov 02, 2017, 06:50 PM

do we look like we care about you? You may leave this game and never come back, no one will miss ya. Cya.
oh no

Shadow

Quote from: NicusorN5 on Nov 02, 2017, 06:50 PM

So you don't care about yourself? :D *runs*

Anyway, too much off-topic. Either wait until maxorator comes back or use thijn's mirror master-list.
QuotePS:is trash is ur home language??

JUMBO

THX THIS PAGE HELPED ME MOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)