Make VCMP Great Again

Started by XForce111, Mar 26, 2018, 09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

umar4911

Quote from: vitogta on Jun 12, 2018, 02:08 PM
Quote from: umar4911 on Jun 12, 2018, 01:58 PMAngel advertising VKs. LOL
VKs is best sandbox server in vc-mp, there is alot of so-called minigames, jobs, content and most fair and liberal staff in vc-mp. It's a good server to be advertised.
Only one problem of VKs is players with high ping, but it's general problem of vc-mp.
I know this bcz I play VKs the most.
I am gamer, programmer and hacker. Try to find me!
xD

NicusorN5

Sandbox means something else.

DizzasTeR

I had a sandbox server once ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

XForce111

Quote from: Xenon on May 30, 2018, 05:36 PM@XForce111 Better way - just make Trails effects mod with support for VC:MP.
Its doesn't work on VC-MP, I try downloading Vice City Trails by Silent and i put vctrails.asi file to D:/games/Rockstar Games/GTA Vice City/scripts, Trails graphic mod is incompatible with VCMP.

XForce111

Codename added for this project:

Someone Call it, VCMP 1.0

umar4911

Quote from: XForce111 on Jun 23, 2018, 11:51 PMCodename added for this project:

Someone Call it, VCMP 1.0
Describe it a bit.
xD

NicusorN5

Quote from: XForce111 on Jun 14, 2018, 10:03 AM
Quote from: Xenon on May 30, 2018, 05:36 PM@XForce111 Better way - just make Trails effects mod with support for VC:MP.
Its doesn't work on VC-MP, I try downloading Vice City Trails by Silent and i put vctrails.asi file to D:/games/Rockstar Games/GTA Vice City/scripts, Trails graphic mod is incompatible with VCMP.
Use Ultimate ASI Loa- (gets banned)

XForce111

Quote from: Athanatos on Jun 24, 2018, 10:23 AM
Quote from: XForce111 on Jun 14, 2018, 10:03 AM
Use Ultimate ASI Loa- (gets banned)
OK.

XForce111

Can making pinned on my tropic?

umar4911

xD

BeckzyBoi

The problem is that people aren't aware of the modern day VC-MP mod. I certainly wasn't up until a couple of weeks ago. I genuinely had no idea that development had started again after like all them years ago. If I had known it was still being updated I'd have been around sooner.

D.VICTOR

Well I am Brazilian and I will explain to everyone why it is not a good idea to oblige everyone to use the 0.4 feature, well not everyone knows how to use this new feature, for example I do not know and I really want to learn if you are to do this before help and teach everyone how to mend. Sorry for my bad english.

Stormeus

Sliding was nothing more than broken sync — same with ghost shots. We made weapon sync more accurate, therefore sliding is not possible for us to "enable." Anyone who has a problem with that is welcome to stay on 0.3.

D.VICTOR

I just wanted to learn gui and my old dream but no Brazilian I know wants to teach me or do not know, Stormeus I ask guy please do some tutorial or tell me something I really want to learn this my dream and learn it :(.

umar4911

Quote from: Stormeus on Jun 29, 2018, 07:11 PMSliding was nothing more than broken sync — same with ghost shots. We made weapon sync more accurate, therefore sliding is not possible for us to "enable." Anyone who has a problem with that is welcome to stay on 0.3.
Can we re-enabke using the flake's script in SLC plugin
xD