Server Update Released (2018-06-28)

Started by Stormeus, Jun 28, 2018, 07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormeus

An update for VC:MP 0.4 (04rel006) servers has been released.
  • When a player's camera position is changed, the server will now stream entities both at their camera position and at their world position.
    • Likewise, dead players will be able to see what is happening around them until the camera fades to white.
    • Players will also be able to see what's happening near the spawn screen camera until they spawn.[nb]Dead players may report picking up pickups or entering checkpoints/spheres if they are visible on the spawn screen. You, as server owners, are responsible for making sure your gamemodes behave correctly in this case.[/nb]
  • Fixed players appearing to slide around for players who do not update their clients.
Windows Server (x86)
Windows Server (x64)
Linux Server (x86)
Linux Server (x64)

MEGAMIND

MadMax

Unable to use GetVehicleCount(), Using the same code mentioned in the wiki.

rww

Quote from: MadMax on Jun 29, 2018, 08:41 AMUnable to use GetVehicleCount(), Using the same code mentioned in the wiki.

else if (c == "countveh") print("Vehs: "+GetVehicleCount());
output: 317, so correcty. On wiki also script looks okey.
Join to Irrelevant Club Discord: https://discord.gg/MsPPZ5uV4X

MadMax

Quote from: rww on Jun 29, 2018, 08:47 AM
Quote from: MadMax on Jun 29, 2018, 08:41 AMUnable to use GetVehicleCount(), Using the same code mentioned in the wiki.

else if (c == "countveh") print("Vehs: "+GetVehicleCount());
output: 317, so correcty. On wiki also script looks okey.
Remember to check your version. It works on 04rel003 btw doesn't works on 04rel006.
You can check my post over Here

KrOoB_

Why my server not showing server list ?

BeckzyBoi

BeckzyBoi

KrOoB_

If only the official servers will appear, I want my server to be official. I made a very nice Turkish "team death match" server with a 365 day duration (the time will be extended). If you see it in the list, you can come and see it. Server name # VC-TR #

NewK

KrOoB_

SAzEe21

QuoteAn updated plugin pack for 04rel006 servers can be found here:
https://v04.vc-mp.org/allplugins_04rel006_initial.7z

Plugins link does not working for me showing 404 not found. Can you fix it? @Stormeus

Stormeus

D.VICTOR

ysc3839

@D.ViICTOR #15 You are using an old version of plugin. Need the maintainer to update. If I have time I can update it.