Game Recorder

Started by Chocolate, Jun 28, 2018, 10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocolate

I need help with Recording vcmp gameplay i dont get above 480p my pc is i7 4790K, 16 GB Ram, Gtx 970 Sli. I dont get it i tried going to the settings gives me shitty quality is there some kind of mod i should install to upscale the resolution. I have seen other vcmp players who have avengerage PCs it at least gives them 720p i tried windows 10 recorder and also tried Nividia Game Overlay.

Like if you see this i want my game to look like this
[\url]

NicusorN5

I use Fraps., also try increasing the game's resolution.

MEGAMIND

NicusorN5

MEGAMIND

umar4911

I use bandicam and can record 1080p. After that, editing changes it to 2K
I am gamer, programmer and hacker. Try to find me!
xD

NicusorN5

Xmair

Start vc as single player and increase your resolution, then again try to launch VC:MP and record.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Sami

Quote from: Xmair on Jul 03, 2018, 04:06 AMStart vc as single player and increase your resolution, then again try to launch VC:MP and record.
Why start single-player when you can adjust your resolution in multiplayer. Try this [link removed] goto the resolution adjuster bar ad put your desired resolution and click on apply and there you go! I prefer action to record  gameplay.  BTW, this is not a hack it is based on graphics like m4 mode gives you a closer look similar to first person, nothing else.

Stormeus

Quote from: Sami on Jul 03, 2018, 08:02 AM
Quote from: Xmair on Jul 03, 2018, 04:06 AMStart vc as single player and increase your resolution, then again try to launch VC:MP and record.
Why start single-player when you can adjust your resolution in multiplayer. Try this [link removed] goto the resolution adjuster bar ad put your desired resolution and click on apply and there you go! I prefer action to record  gameplay.  BTW, this is not a hack it is based on graphics like m4 mode gives you a closer look similar to first person, nothing else.

Banned, the website you link to distributes a trainer.

Thunder_Bird

Quote from: Stormeus on Jul 04, 2018, 01:06 AM

Bro, as you banned him, you should ban this too, -- Removed --

vitogta

Quote from: Thunder_Bird on Jul 04, 2018, 06:23 AMBro, as you banned him, you should ban this too, -- Removed --
is he posted anything in this forum?

Thijn

Quote from: Thunder_Bird on Jul 04, 2018, 06:23 AM
Quote from: Stormeus on Jul 04, 2018, 01:06 AM

Bro, as you banned him, you should ban this too, -- Removed --
Yes, because we're able to "ban" youtube... *sigh*