connection to server unsuccessful & internet slows down

Started by SanaullaH, Aug 12, 2018, 02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SanaullaH

Hello There,

I have been facing an issue since last 2 days. Issue is that whenever I connect to ANY VC-MP Server, connection is unsuccessful. Moreover, It slows down my whole internet - Ping goes high, sites become slow etc.. - . Although in VCMP Browser, ping shows upto 150-200 and My internet speed is quite good. I am using JAZZ 4G LTE MiFi Device ( have been using it for about 6-7 months. Never such issue occurred ). Tried connecting via PTCL broadband as well. Same issue persists.

I have tried following solutions.
-Deleted VC-MP updates and re-downloaded them
-Re-installed whole VC-MP
-Deactivated Windows firewall ( I ain't using any anti-virus )
-Reinstalled GTA-VC & than VC-MP
-Re-windowed my PC

None of these worked unfortunately.

Note(s):
-It used to work fine before. Just happening since last 2 days.
-GTA VC-SP Works normal.
-Some of you might say I Have network problems. Let me clear this out. My brother uses same internet on his laptop and Game Works Fit n Fine. No any Issue with him.

PC Specifications:
PC: Intel Core 2 Duo
RAM: 2 GB
Hard Disk: 160 GB
Processor: 2.9 GHz
Graphic Card:  ATI Radeon HD 3450 with 1020 MB Memory

Please check this video for better understandings. Recorded it via cellphone because Bandicam lags.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J4RA_YooSo

MatheuS

I've seen something like that. Most of the time this occurs because of some mod or .dll installed in your game
if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

SanaullaH

Quote from: Takanaue on Aug 12, 2018, 02:31 PMI've seen something like that. Most of the time this occurs because of some mod or .dll installed in your game
i also feel  same. But i can't figure out what it could be. can you please help me figuring out?

Magneto

Quote from: SanaullaH on Aug 12, 2018, 02:33 PM
Quote from: Takanaue on Aug 12, 2018, 02:31 PMI've seen something like that. Most of the time this occurs because of some mod or .dll installed in your game
i also feel  same. But i can't figure out what it could be. can you please help me figuring out?

Reinstall Vice City '-'

Kelvin Garcia Mendoza

My friend '*Cadiz++' is facing the same problem, since 2 days ago, too.

SanaullaH

Quote from: =TRC=Kelvin on Aug 12, 2018, 06:26 PMMy friend '*Cadiz++' is facing the same problem, since 2 days ago, too.
must be VC-MP problem then.

Xenon

What's with connecting to localhost VC:MP server? The same issue?

cadiz

SanaullaH

Quote from: cadiz on Aug 15, 2018, 01:03 AMsolve my problem, disable the firewall  :D :D :D :D
I'm already aware that it sometimes block the connection to the server. BTW, I have turned it off already.