Unofficial Vice City Multiplayer Discord

Started by Mötley, Sep 28, 2018, 02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mötley

Welcome to the Unofficial Vice City Multiplayer Discord

This discord was designed to bring the community together, and build people up. Users range from, Server owners, Scripters, clan members, to much more as it's going to grow!

Hate towards any member will not be tolerated and will result in a permanent ban regardless as to who you are.

On your arrival please announce to us what you are here for.

If you are just a player let us know and we will assign a role for you, as well If you are just a server owner, just a scripter to whatever. You have to be something vcmp related or you will be kicked.

The Player role could be notified at anytime for upcoming events, Getting players together to anything really. Same for server owners needing to unit to find a fix to any player bugs at the time which could range to anything, clans wanting to get together for a war. If you are a scripter there's also a special role for you to :P.

Give it a shot!

https://discord.gg/TBr4a7

If creating a discord for vcmp is not allowed just let me know, I also have no problem handing over the crown to developers if there interested in it at anytime and want to take over

!

Discord: zeus#5155

Mötley

That server is for just scripters and some of them hate upon members and talk down upon them, I highly suggest not joining that discord D:

GooDNewS

Quote from: Motley on Sep 28, 2018, 02:33 PMIf you are a scripter there's also a special role for you to
WOW a special role! Nice :-)

Nowadays every single retarded teenager creating his own discord "server" to have powership over others somewhere.
Sandniggers lags around you in VC-MP.

Mötley

Quote from: GooDNewS on Sep 28, 2018, 05:44 PMNowadays every single retarded teenager creating his own discord "server" to have powership over others somewhere.

It's mostly to bring the community together and to help build each other up. As stated:
Hate towards any member will not be tolerated and will result in a permanent ban regardless as to who you are.

This was setup with great intensions! :)

!

Quote from: GooDNewS on Sep 28, 2018, 05:44 PMWOW a special role! Nice :-)

Nowadays every single retarded teenager creating his own discord "server" to have powership over others somewhere.
WOW used VPN registered with another fake account just to post this.

Nowadays every single retarded teenager creating his fake account "vcmp forum" to have permission over blaming others.

Discord: zeus#5155

Alecu Madalin

Dont join that server
because you'll break the rule

Quotefreedom of speech is disallowed on vcmp forum and developers.cpp

stupid weak retarded scripters
im not a scripter or something
but im still strong

Well... i got banned from that server
bcuz doom_pussy and xmair
banned me because i took my "shit" attitude like these motherfuckers said and
Quotefreedom of speech is disallowed on vcmp forum and developers.cpp

fuck this community is doing more harm than good

Quote from: Bob on Sep 28, 2018, 02:49 PMThat server is for just scripters and some of them hate upon members and talk down upon them, I highly suggest not joining that discord D:

i know the experience on that server
bulling and nothing else

QuoteHate towards any member will not be tolerated and will result in a permanent ban regardless as to who you are.
on developers.cpp more rather than restinpeace.cpp that rule doesnt exist

and they said that my english is bad but don't see any mistakes on my "broken" english

"shit" attitude = freedom to speak whatever i want