Drift Counter

Started by MEGAMIND, Oct 07, 2018, 06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MEGAMIND

Hello everyone, can anyone make a drift counter?
Like samp + when a drift reaches to a specific drift score so an event happens to a car like if drift score reaches to 500 then car color changes..
Ty

MatheuS

You could do this by calculating how long the player is pressed the space bar and the speed of the vehicle
if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

MEGAMIND

Quote from: Takanaue on Oct 07, 2018, 09:27 PMYou could do this by calculating how long the player is pressed the space bar and the speed of the vehicle
"Custom Content Releases", i guess thats the reason we ask here?+ y would we need to press spacebar? I already made drift handling using vehicle.sethandlingdata, so when the player drifts we should get the drift score counter

something like this https://pastebin.com/5zAWxiAS

MEGAMIND

MEGAMIND

Sebastian

Just try to convert it. Shouldn't be too hard.

MEGAMIND

Tried i couldnt thats y im asking

MEGAMIND

DizzasTeR

Stop bumping this topic, nobody is sitting here for you to get your personal requests completed, you have posted your request, its up to the community if someone wants to sit down and volunteer write the script for you, you don't have to keep bumping.

On the other side why don't you try doing something yourself, pretty sure its hard because this isn't something that you can copy from a server.

MEGAMIND

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Oct 12, 2018, 05:13 AMStop bumping this topic, nobody is sitting here for you to get your personal requests completed, you have posted your request, its up to the community if someone wants to sit down and volunteer write the script for you, you don't have to keep bumping.

On the other side why don't you try doing something yourself, pretty sure its hard because this isn't something that you can copy from a server.

k i wont bump again as ik know one has experienced this thing, +  i have tried this thing my self didnt worked well + no server in the histroy of vcmp has made drift system except mine for changing handling lines via my mod on gta inside

the rest is left drift points so i think i wont be needing them now.... maybe later i will.

=RK=MarineForce

MEGAMIND, i got idea for you.. -sorry bad ingles -

When Player Move in car, like in 15 speed pos.X.Y.Z  it will count it.

Example:
Function OnPlayerMove(player.X,Y,Z)
{
if(player.IsDriving) MessagePlayer(" Failed",player);
if(player.Move) MessagePlayer(" Nice ",player);
else{
///add some new timers etc
}
}

:( sry i can't help u but i try to help u but can't :P
Try to UnderStand ME!

MEGAMIND

Quote from: =RK=MarineForce on Oct 21, 2018, 06:05 PMMEGAMIND, i got idea for you.. -sorry bad ingles -

When Player Move in car, like in 15 speed pos.X.Y.Z  it will count it.

Example:
Function OnPlayerMove(player.X,Y,Z)
{
if(player.IsDriving) MessagePlayer(" Failed",player);
if(player.Move) MessagePlayer(" Nice ",player);
else{
///add some new timers etc
}
}

:( sry i can't help u but i try to help u but can't :P
-_-

umar4911

Go through the GetHandlingData, you might come up with a solution.
I am gamer, programmer and hacker. Try to find me!
xD

MEGAMIND

Quote from: umar4911 on Oct 22, 2018, 12:18 PMGo through the GetHandlingData, you might come up with a solution.
My server already contains my every handling mod i created, dtift counter is something else, sort of a gui counter which counts for a vehicle slide , its easy to acheive in samp but not in vcmp so far

umar4911

Quote from: MEGAMIND on Oct 22, 2018, 02:53 PM
Quote from: umar4911 on Oct 22, 2018, 12:18 PMGo through the GetHandlingData, you might come up with a solution.
My server already contains my every handling mod i created, dtift counter is something else, sort of a gui counter which counts for a vehicle slide , its easy to acheive in samp but not in vcmp so far
you want server side or client side?
I am gamer, programmer and hacker. Try to find me!
xD