Drift Counter

Started by MEGAMIND, Oct 07, 2018, 06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MEGAMIND

Quote from: umar4911 on Oct 22, 2018, 03:46 PM
Quote from: MEGAMIND on Oct 22, 2018, 02:53 PM
Quote from: umar4911 on Oct 22, 2018, 12:18 PMGo through the GetHandlingData, you might come up with a solution.
My server already contains my every handling mod i created, dtift counter is something else, sort of a gui counter which counts for a vehicle slide , its easy to acheive in samp but not in vcmp so far
you want server side or client side?
the way it gets easier but ill prefer clientside

[SC]Spartan

Are not you tired of writing the new features of your server? Do not you realize that your server is almost never online and nobody plays it? No offense

MEGAMIND

Quote from: [SC]Spartan on Oct 22, 2018, 06:44 PMAre not you tired of writing the new features of your server? Do not you realize that your server is almost never online and nobody plays it? No offense

No one plays it? Yea right i get nearly a play count of almost 20 plrs in a day so yea its still better, and a heavy update is soon coming up so u better mind ur own work

umar4911

Quote from: MEGAMIND on Oct 22, 2018, 04:05 PM
Quote from: umar4911 on Oct 22, 2018, 12:18 PMGo through the GetHandlingData, you might come up with a solution.
My server already contains my every handling mod i created, dtift counter is something else, sort of a gui counter which counts for a vehicle slide , its easy to acheive in samp but not in vcmp so far
sp server side's complete? Means you calculated the drift distance and the reward?
I am gamer, programmer and hacker. Try to find me!
xD

MEGAMIND

Quote from: KingOfVC on Oct 23, 2018, 01:53 AM
Quote from: MEGAMIND on Oct 22, 2018, 07:16 PMi get nearly a play count of almost 20 plrs in a day

hmm k
http://thijn.minelord.com/stats/vcmp/stats.php?ip=182.185.41.237&port=5192
Lel my ip changes daily so u cant get it lel, btw onto topic stop messing arround

MEGAMIND

Quote from: umar4911 on Oct 23, 2018, 01:12 AM
Quote from: MEGAMIND on Oct 22, 2018, 04:05 PM
sp server side's complete? Means you calculated the drift distance and the reward?
nope havent just made it working properly drifting via handling

Mötley

I suppose I could write a drift counter if I had an accurate vehicle angle script as I can calculate: North, East, South, West, Ne, Nw, Sw, Se.

But to be honest  surface.dat multipliers, functions and constants should be added to the wiki. Liberty Unleashed has it and a drift counter could be created easily off there library.

An example of creating a random poly around a player http://forum.liberty-unleashed.co.uk/index.php/topic,2703.msg15477.html#msg15477.

With calculating the vehicle's facing angle, If it's facing North but moving east for two seconds begin a drift counter from there, or whatever is best to prevent random drift messages. I don't think it's wise to script on the event onPlayerMove as it's called way to many times.

Should be easy but time consuming

MEGAMIND

Quote from: Motley on Oct 23, 2018, 05:23 AMI suppose I could write a drift counter if I had an accurate vehicle angle script as I can calculate: North, East, South, West, Ne, Nw, Sw, Se.

But to be honest  surface.dat multipliers, functions and constants should be added to the wiki. Liberty Unleashed has it and a drift counter could be created easily off there library.

An example of creating a random poly around a player http://forum.liberty-unleashed.co.uk/index.php/topic,2703.msg15477.html#msg15477.

With calculating the vehicle's facing angle, If it's facing North but moving east for two seconds begin a drift counter from there, or whatever is best to prevent random drift messages. I don't think it's wise to script on the event onPlayerMove as it's called way to many times.

Should be easy but time consuming

Appreciated but it is done ill be showing off a video in video/screenshots 8)