Banned from vc-mp forum

Started by umar4911, Mar 21, 2019, 06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

umar4911

Well, It shows on my mobile that I am banned from vcmp forum, reason using hacks which I never did and on PC, its working perfectly
I am gamer, programmer and hacker. Try to find me!
xD

ysc3839

Can you post a screenshot?

D4rkR420R

Quote from: ysc3839 on Mar 21, 2019, 07:07 AMCan you post a screenshot?

This is what he sent on a Discord server I am in.

ysc3839

Maybe the IP address you using is banned. Unfortunately It seems that I can't unban that IP. So wait @Stormeus or try using proxy.

umar4911

Quote from: ysc3839 on Mar 22, 2019, 02:37 AMMaybe the IP address you using is banned. Unfortunately It seems that I can't unban that IP. So wait @Stormeus or try using proxy.
According to flake, this happened because I used mobile data. Someone shared hacks on the forum using mobile data and I also accessed from using mobile data. Due to the old one banned, my account was also IP banned + my device banned (MAC address).
xD

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: umar4911 on Mar 22, 2019, 09:15 AM
Quote from: ysc3839 on Mar 22, 2019, 02:37 AMMaybe the IP address you using is banned. Unfortunately It seems that I can't unban that IP. So wait @Stormeus or try using proxy.
According to flake, this happened because I used mobile data. Someone shared hacks on the forum using mobile data and I also accessed from using mobile data. Due to the old one banned, my account was also IP banned + my device banned (MAC address).
You can't be banned as a result of your MAC address on an Internet site.

umar4911

Quote from: EK.IceFlake on Mar 22, 2019, 09:27 AM
I can't on mobile as I did "remember me"
xD

dracc

Quote from: umar4911 on Mar 22, 2019, 11:10 AM

"Remember me" only stores a cookie on your current device (your cellphone in this case), it has nothing with MAC addresses to do.

umar4911

Quote from: dracc on Mar 22, 2019, 12:24 PM
Quote from: umar4911 on Mar 22, 2019, 11:10 AM

"Remember me" only stores a cookie on your current device (your cellphone in this case), it has nothing with MAC addresses to do.
thats what I did to re login on my phone. I mean removing cookies. I meant that since it showed me as banned ok the other ip and due to cookie, I was unable to access on forum, now it's working. Solved.
xD

Xmair

It mostly happens due to the majority of Pakistanis having a dynamic IP as well which might be your case.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD