A declaration about bad conditions.

Started by Razor., Jul 06, 2020, 06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razor.

VC:MP is the modification of VC, where we can have fun playing with each other, however, there are many toxic people who, although they are not welcome, are in this community, sometimes some people who try to play for fun do not have a good connection or a good computer to perform the minimum VC requirements and still try to play to feel happy and because you like the game, but among them there are many players who do not have or do not know the meaning of the word "empathy", and the lack of it ends up resulting in comments like "lagger", "you have a 2001 pc", "potato pc", "buy new internet plz", "shit lagger", "you have a hit internet", "hahaha 500 ping, lagger"," he lives in * country*", "poor", "junk pc", "poor pc", as I said above, many people are not in a great position to play and come across these ridiculous comments from toxic people, but you what do it this, are you interrupted to think that it can affect the person a lot? Today, thanks to God, I have better conditions to play. I've been through these comments and I know how difficult it is... if someone who has this problem or has had it, just ignore it, play for your enjoyment! As for the players who still do this without having a hint of concectibility of what they are talking about, be more humble, this is just a game, anyway, respect the next one.

SHy^

Sebastian

People just need to know where someguys stand - in idiots' gang or coolguys' gang.
No need to get frustrated by such comments; just ignore them.

Gulk

Lagger!!!!!!!!!, I mean sometimes people are just pointing out a fact rather than trying to offend you but it does justify being killed by some guy who won on the draw/shot due to lag wheter its fps or ping.. or .....both ;D

Razor.

No, that is not the point. Nobody knows what the next one is going through. And yes, I was offended in the past, but today I have always ignored you. I just wrote this topic to say something about it, I'm not whining. Words like these can offend someone with conditions I mentioned above.

KingOfVC

dont want to get abused? get a proper pc then.

NicusorN5

Accept the truth, if it is the case. Anyway, this is the internet community and culture in general. As a example how many subreddits are circlejerks.

Coder

Quote from: KingOfVC on Jul 08, 2020, 11:45 AMdont want to get abused? get a proper pc then.

Doesn't he know it ?
I'm the last plague doctor.

AntonioMontana

Quote from: Razor. on Jul 06, 2020, 06:16 PMVC:MP is the modification of VC, where we can have fun playing with each other, however, there are many toxic people who, although they are not welcome, are in this community, sometimes some people who try to play for fun do not have a good connection or a good computer to perform the minimum VC requirements and still try to play to feel happy and because you like the game, but among them there are many players who do not have or do not know the meaning of the word "empathy", and the lack of it ends up resulting in comments like "lagger", "you have a 2001 pc", "potato pc", "buy new internet plz", "shit lagger", "you have a hit internet", "hahaha 500 ping, lagger"," he lives in * country*", "poor", "junk pc", "poor pc", as I said above, many people are not in a great position to play and come across these ridiculous comments from toxic people, but you what do it this, are you interrupted to think that it can affect the person a lot? Today, thanks to God, I have better conditions to play. I've been through these comments and I know how difficult it is... if someone who has this problem or has had it, just ignore it, play for your enjoyment! As for the players who still do this without having a hint of concectibility of what they are talking about, be more humble, this is just a game, anyway, respect the next one.

* Wipes away tears *
That's what I was called in some games... Thanks for the post..

Gulk

Quote from: TonyMontana on Jul 23, 2020, 11:30 AM* Wipes away tears *
potato pc confirmed

AntonioMontana

Quote from: Gulk on Jul 23, 2020, 04:38 PM
Quote from: TonyMontana on Jul 23, 2020, 11:30 AM* Wipes away tears *
potato pc confirmed
Hahahah.. No man it's a Potato PC with Broadband.. :P :-X

Razor.

Quote from: KingOfVC on Jul 08, 2020, 11:45 AMdont want to get abused? get a proper pc then.
Is not easy for some persons.

Quote from: Coder on Jul 22, 2020, 08:46 AM

Doesn't he know it ?
I wrote this topic just to portray and support people who are or have been through it.

Shafin

Yeah there are alot khankimagi who say that

SHy^

Quote from: Shafin on Aug 28, 2020, 03:16 PMYeah there are alot khankimagi who say that
will you guys stop bumping topics please?

NicusorN5

Quote from: SHy^ on Aug 28, 2020, 03:39 PM
Quote from: Shafin on Aug 28, 2020, 03:16 PMYeah there are alot khankimagi who say that
will you guys stop bumping topics please?
But you did that too, and I'm doing that too lmfao