Why is this happening?

Started by SexAppeal, Feb 24, 2021, 01:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SexAppeal

This error has been happening to me with the vehicles, to each server I enter to play that error appears and I do not understand why. Does anyone know why that happens?

NicusorN5

Does this happen upon joining or spawning? If yes, this can be ignored, since it's the VCMP client not properly manage model resources. They do load upon approaching the specific vehicles.

Sebastian

never seen it happening with default vehicles. only with custom

NicusorN5

Quote from: Sebastian on Feb 24, 2021, 10:11 AMnever seen it happening with default vehicles. only with custom
Could mean his GTA VC copy is modded too.

SexAppeal

Quote from: Athanatos on Feb 24, 2021, 09:58 AMDoes this happen upon joining or spawning? If yes, this can be ignored, since it's the VCMP client not properly manage model resources. They do load upon approaching the specific vehicles.

It occurs in both cases, for example; I was testing 2 vehicles and it only loaded 1.

SexAppeal

Quote from: Athanatos on Feb 24, 2021, 09:31 PM
Quote from: Sebastian on Feb 24, 2021, 10:11 AMnever seen it happening with default vehicles. only with custom
Could mean his GTA VC copy is modded too.

Maybe it's because of the copy of the game that I have installed, I'll try to try another version

Inferno

Quote from: SexAppeal on Feb 25, 2021, 05:24 AM
Quote from: Athanatos on Feb 24, 2021, 09:58 AMDoes this happen upon joining or spawning? If yes, this can be ignored, since it's the VCMP client not properly manage model resources. They do load upon approaching the specific vehicles.

It occurs in both cases, for example; I was testing 2 vehicles and it only loaded 1.

Happening in every server? Or a particular server. If in 1 server, then there might be a custom vehicle in that server with broken texture/collision which is failing to load.

Else for the modded game, it is always preferred to play vcmp on fresh and unmodified GTA VC.
Viva la VU
VFS Developer
VCCNR Administrator