[Gamemode] Romania Cops N' Robbers

Started by NicusorN5, May 02, 2020, 06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NicusorN5

Since I clearly have no more interest in VC:MP, (I didn't open VC:MP for 4 months), I decided, contrary to @Angelo (the other owner)'s intention to release my sh~tty server to this community that I don't think is going to last the next 5 years.

More details in the repository : https://github.com/NicusorN5/Romania-Cops-N-Robbers

To download the server, clone the repo as a ZIP.

Since the n00bs that wanted this server propably don't know how to use GitHub, then I don't mind people that use my server's code for other projects ( that won't happen, RCNR's code is just a mix between my bad, and worse code).

Yes, the entire code is awful because I didn't have enough experience as I have now, even if I shutted down the server on 30 dec 2019).

So yeah, anything else to say? No, excepts my regards. It's time for me to move on other projects and focus on game developing. Shortly: goodbye VC:MP community.

UncleRus

I LoperkinDead.My brothers scripters TimyrSem,VladSem

UncleRus

Athanatos dont exit VCMP need you!

Gito Baloch

Programming is the language I speak, the world I shape, and the future I code

husnainaligee

Please update your scripts i find bugs here

UncleRus

This scripts dont work corectly because ini is depracteded

NicusorN5

UncleRus

husnainaligee

Deari Developer, Please fix this script here is admin /admincmds are not working please fix this for us!

UncleRus

Quote from: husnainaligee on Nov 03, 2021, 05:38 PMDeari Developer, Please fix this script here is admin /admincmds are not working please fix this for us!
Real fix it script for us Your rep +1000 :)

NicusorN5

Quote from: husnainaligee on Nov 03, 2021, 05:38 PMDeari Developer, Please fix this script here is admin /admincmds are not working please fix this for us!

lmao how is /admincmds not working? did you even modify the INI files? XD

kennedyarz

wait for stormeus or maxorator to arrive, any of them is very active and will solve all the bugs
even these. for now sleep until they arrive. (note: don't go to die)

UncleRus

Quote from: kennedyarz on Nov 04, 2021, 01:33 AMwait for stormeus or maxorator to arrive, any of them is very active and will solve all the bugs
even these. for now sleep until they arrive. (note: don't go to die)
WTF