Discord

Started by DizzasTeR, Mar 05, 2019, 05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dracc

Quote from: Athanatos on Mar 22, 2019, 05:30 PM
Quote from: Athanatos on May 03, 2019, 03:31 PMGuess what, I need the 32 bit version for a VPS my friend has :/
Stop using ancient hardware.

*Mic drop*

!RELOADED¡

Do you think it would be possible for them to also make 32bit versions?

DizzasTeR

This plugin only works for x64, make sure you are not running it on x32/x86

Alecu Madalin

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Sep 22, 2019, 05:17 PMThis plugin only works for x64, make sure you are not running it on x32/x86

mine is x64

nvm im retarded
i placed libcurl.dll, LIBEAY32.dll, SSLEAY32.dll, SSLEAY32.dll and settings.json into the root and works now

D4rkR420R

[2019-12-15 12:18:20] [connect] WebSocket Connection 162.159.135.234:443 v-2 "WebSocket++/0.8.1" /?v=6 101
[2019-12-15 12:18:26] [error] handle_read_frame error: asio.ssl:335544539 (short read)
[2019-12-15 12:18:26] [info] asio async_shutdown error: asio.ssl:335544539 (short read)
Close 4000 Unknown error.
Error 4000: unknown error - We're not sure what went wrong. Try reconnecting?
[2019-12-15 12:18:26] [disconnect] Disconnect close local:[1006,short read] remote:[4000,Unknown error.]
[2019-12-15 12:18:26] [connect] Successful connection
[2019-12-15 12:18:26] [connect] WebSocket Connection 162.159.135.234:443 v-2 "WebSocket++/0.8.1" /?v=6 101

The bot seems to lag, not only the bot itself but the server, after frequent messages sending back and forth. Any clue? This error triggers when I launch the server terminal using a batch file (which opens up if the server terminal closes)

DizzasTeR

This is an API related thing after alot of messages are sent, could either be discord sided or the library itself however a workaround as told by Luckshya on discord is to send multiple messages concatenated via \n in intervals rather than individually to reduce the chances of this happening.

Razor.

@DizzasTeR, this plugin can work in Linux CentOS?

Plugin error >> dlopen() 'plugins/libDDiscord64.so' failed: libssl.so.1.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Failed to load plugin: libDDiscord64

Used:
apt-get install libssl-dev

DizzasTeR

Should work, it seems to not be able to find libssl 1.1, check if you have a newer/older version and try to get the 1.1 version if possible then try again

DizzasTeR

Released v1.1

• Squirrel events are not triggered now if default messages are enabled
  • Bot status is disabled since it seems to cause issues
  • Messages use Async option

Empty settings.json file attached (Thanks Xmair) with the post.

Binaries download link in first post.

I would still recommend using Luckshya's plugin if you are going to do some serious work with the discord bot, but if you just want a normal casual bot, that logs out player join/quits/chats, then yeah this can do the job.

DizzasTeR

Released v2.0

Both x64 and x86 builds are available for download at:

https://github.com/DizzasTeR/discord-vcmp-client/releases/tag/v2.0

Linux build will eventually get added but it should be fairly easy to build the plugin on linux

Changes:
  • Switched to DPP library (Major, sleepy-discord has gotten worse and worse in terms of building, linking and as an effective library)
  • Fixed crashes
  • Remove extraneous code
  • Miscellaneous improvements
  • SQ_onDiscordChannel is now removed
  • SQ_onMemberEdit has a changed signature (string jsonFormattedData, string justHereForCompatability)
  • Discord_SendMessageToChannelName was missing, added

Again, the purpose of this plugin is just to have echo like we used to in IRC days, I can add more events or simple functions if very severely requested but that is about it.

Please note that now you have to copy and paste DLLs into your server directory on windows when using this plugin, they are provided at GitHub release page

Pun1sh3r

Works perfect on Windows, wanted to compile the Plugin on Linux but I get this error back:

QuoteScanning dependencies of target DDiscord
[ 50%] Building CXX object bot/CMakeFiles/DDiscord.dir/discord-client.cpp.o
[100%] Linking CXX shared library libDDiscord.so
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -ldpp32.lib
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [bot/CMakeFiles/DDiscord.dir/build.make:103: bot/libDDiscord.so] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:113: bot/CMakeFiles/DDiscord.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [Makefile:103: all] Error 2

Would be nice if you can compile it for Linux or help with the Problem?

DizzasTeR

Quote from: Pun1sh3r on Oct 05, 2022, 06:19 PMWould be nice if you can compile it for Linux or help with the Problem?

Have you cloned the plugin repository recursively? Because it has DPP as a submodule added to it, so cmake will build DPP for you hence you shouldn't be getting the link error. If you still cannot figure it out you could also get pre-build dpp linux binaries from here and look into that.

If you still cannot figure it out, you'll have to wait for weekend and hopefully I can look into it or provide you with linux binaries