[0.4] Revolution Gaming Server

Started by Mashreq, Jul 26, 2015, 10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashreq

History
Revolution Gaming Deathmatch which has been running for the past 1 year in 0.3 has went offline in August 2014 due to technical problems faced by the host (Vice Hosting) and it became down till October. In November 2014 we were back again with 0.4 scripts which was mostly like a inactive server where no one used to have a look towards the server and forcely it was closed on December 2014. In April 2015 we were back with new scripts which was completely different from the past scripts where we had a good population around VCMP which lasted long till May, on May we faced a obstacle issue with the host and the management were completely inactive. Now on July we are back with a extreme scripts where there are 3 gamemodes that are DM, Stunt and Trucker and we decided to change our server name to Revolution Gaming Server respectively.
We hope that we wont be going offline/down in the future and we appologize for the inconvenience which has faced.

Server Information
IP Address: 178.33.188.186:5197
Webpage: www.rgs-vcmp.ga
IRC: #RGS-vcmp at LUNET.

Features
Currently we are having 3 gamemodes that are DM, Stunt and Trucker respectively. The DM is the gamemode which is the same as all other server, the stunt is the gamemode in which the players can be able to stunt and enjoy their gaming and in trucker gamemode we have a mission in which a player can choose a deal there are 9 total areas for dealing, the players need to choose a deal and deliver the products to the respective places.Players can chat to other gamemodes by adding # before their message.

Screenshot

Updates and other things will be shown below later on.

[VSS]Shawn

DizzasTeR

Good job Mashreq, going to try it out ;)

Quote from: [VSS]Shawn on Jul 26, 2015, 11:05 AMis it open??

Yeah its opened, that's why its posted here.

DeViL_JiN

AT LAST I CAN ENJOY PLAYING TRUCKERS!!!!!

[VSS]Shawn

Yeah Play that was great Trucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeViL_JiN

Quote from: [VSS]Shawn on Jul 26, 2015, 12:26 PMYeah Play that was great Trucks!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess your next topic will be related to truckers right?

KAKAN

Mashreq has scripted it, that means its gonna be one of the best server ever!
oh no

MacTavish

[spoiler=Shawn's next topic will be]Please can anybody tell me how @Mashreq had implemented the Truckers in his script[/spoiler]

Btw Good job dude i must gonna join this server soon because yet i dont have an static internet to enjoy VCMP servers

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

[VSS]Shawn

never beztone it easy i don't want that system just use of custom menu sphere and custom trucks when player enter on sphere he gets cash

Shemiqq

I love that trucking gamemode, Good Job.

Sebastian

Trucking :o
* sseebbyy is gonna give it a try, then come with an edit.

EDIT: Before joining, I wanted to suggest you to use custom vehicles, but then I seen that you already did it. :)
Good job ! Didn't really manage how to get in the red sphere at Lighthouse, but still a good job. :D
Also, I suggest you to use Flatbed's handling to the truck instead of the actual one.

Siezer