Fast & Furious MultiGame Mode

Started by BrYaN_FuRy, Jul 31, 2015, 06:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormeus

Quote from: BrYaN_FuRy on Aug 01, 2015, 09:10 PMi remove it fella :)

lol why, it's not like it matters if you made it yourself, or if you took it and gave credit.

BrYaN_FuRy

LoL I made my self but there was bug so removed

KAKAN

Quote from: Stormeus on Aug 01, 2015, 09:08 PM
Quote from: KAKAN on Aug 01, 2015, 07:45 AMAchievement system of LW :D

Everyone knows Vice Legends had the first achievement system in VC:MP.

Right?

:'(
nOPE Actually I started playing from January 2015, so idk about it
oh no

DizzasTeR

Quote from: Stormeus on Aug 01, 2015, 09:08 PMEveryone knows Vice Legends had the first achievement system in VC:MP.

Right?

Hehe, I'm happy that at-least I got Achievement system ( my own ) after VL and LW, 3rd :D

soulshaker

Quote from: Doom_Killer on Aug 02, 2015, 05:24 AM
Quote from: Stormeus on Aug 01, 2015, 09:08 PMEveryone knows Vice Legends had the first achievement system in VC:MP.

Right?

Hehe, I'm happy that at-least I got Achievement system ( my own ) after VL and LW, 3rd :D
There are/were many servers which is/was having its own achievement system. You are not 3rd :P

DizzasTeR

Without spamming this server's topic more, @soulshaker, I would like you to pm me example servers then.

BrYaN_FuRy

xD i will make that system again and also language system :P

soulshaker

Quote from: Doom_Killer on Aug 02, 2015, 10:24 AMWithout spamming this server's topic more, @soulshaker, I would like you to pm me example servers then.
eh! I don't have so much free time to check those servers again and type a pm. And also waat spam? If describing opinion about something is known as spam, then yey Welcome to OFFICIAL VC:MP FORUM

Thijn

Quote from: Doom_Killer on Aug 02, 2015, 10:24 AMWithout spamming this server's topic more, @soulshaker, I would like you to pm me example servers then.
You probably don't know this server since it's been years since it shutdown, but the early GameSparks RPG server had achievements. It was later removed because it didn't add much to the game and was more abused to earn money then anything else.
I don't know much other servers who had achievements, VL and LW are probably the most recent/known servers.

Sebastian

EG server has achievements too. :)

MEGAMIND

Great server n TDC have achievements too

BrYaN_FuRy

Server is Now Hosted IP:31.220.22.42:8194

please no off topics

KAKAN

oh no

BrYaN_FuRy

I take hosting from my friend Decent

KAKAN