How do I /get/ PuPs?

Started by EK.IceFlake, Dec 11, 2016, 08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK.IceFlake

Well as you may have remembered, I had some trouble removing adware PuPs. However, I am now making an anti-PuPs and to make it I need some samples. I tried downloading some shit cracks that seem suspicious, and those search installers, etc. but I wasn't able to install any PuPs. Does anyone know where I can get them.

Thank you.

Radon

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Michael on Dec 11, 2016, 10:39 AMTry malwarebytes.
Lmao malwarebytes would remove PuPs. I want to get them.

NicusorN5

Try downloading random cracked half life 3 , gta 5 games xD

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: NicusorN5 on Dec 11, 2016, 12:00 PMTry downloading random cracked half life 3 , gta 5 games xD
I tried downloading random crack files, but unfortunately, they only contain PuPs when I actually want the cracked files. When I want the PuPs, they aren't there.

KAKAN

You don't get them, they get you. That's simple :p
oh no

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: KAKAN on Dec 11, 2016, 02:02 PMYou don't get them, they get you. That's simple :p
But I want to get them :(

PunkNoodle

Click! and Click!

Maybe you'll find these links helpful, the first one is a page with a fake PuP for testing purposes and the second one is a list of known PuPs

NicusorN5

Quote from: EK.CrystalBlue on Dec 11, 2016, 12:11 PM
Quote from: NicusorN5 on Dec 11, 2016, 12:00 PMTry downloading random cracked half life 3 , gta 5 games xD
I tried downloading random crack files, but unfortunately, they only contain PuPs when I actually want the cracked files. When I want the PuPs, they aren't there.

Uhh... Half Life 3 ... It's going to release in 2018 , and there are many virus trolls on the internet :P