Started by MacTavish, May 20, 2015, 09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacTavish

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

DizzasTeR

player.AddSpeed( Vector speed )
I think it will add a push you in the vector direction, Maybe some tests will clear, gonna do them now, I'll get back what I get from this ;D

EDIT: After testing, it turns out this can be used for something useful, when I did:

player.AddSpeed( Vector( 0, 0, 5 ) );
I was smoothly jumped in air and then returning back, its like a velocity jump. ;)

Edit 2: Its a brilliant function, specially for my shooter :D, It will give you a smooth flow in the Vector direction you add the value, the bigger the value, the more affect it will have.

MacTavish

Quote from: Doom_Killer on May 20, 2015, 09:33 AMplayer.AddSpeed( Vector speed )
I think it will add a push you in the vector direction, Maybe some tests will clear, gonna do them now, I'll get back what I get from this ;D

EDIT: After testing, it turns out this can be used for something useful, when I did:

player.AddSpeed( Vector( 0, 0, 5 ) );
I was smoothly jumped in air and then returning back, its like a velocity jump. ;)

Edit 2: Its a brilliant function, specially for my shooter :D, It will give you a smooth flow in the Vector direction you add the value, the bigger the value, the more affect it will have.
Great, perhaps it could be useful to me for creating stunts cutscenes, like singleplayer :) i have not idea that i can create but i have to try :D

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P