Remmeber this .. ?

Started by MEGAMIND, Oct 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MEGAMIND

had tons of servers a huge playerbase missing it..! well guess our generation has grown much thats why we have lost players maybe new generation doesnt know the fun in vcmp

and when vcmp finaly launched its first test server version

04beta_t1b1 & 04beta_b2t1

i even have the ip for it  94.23.157.172:8192.. and there was all of the roads,over heads, bridges, huge tommy back in 2012 then i left in 2013 and came back again to vcmp i had the old vicecitymultiplayer website saved but that never worked again thoght it might have been dead but then new forum showed up and all of a sudden u have a newer version old everything and every one was gone.. maybe few oldies are still here with name changed.. but it was a good time i registered back in 2015 again since then ive been playing, before i started playing in 2011

yes i am this old

vitovc

I remember I played 0.3 version in 2013 or 2014, then I quit vcmp for few months then I back to play.
VC:MP is not dying. It's just some servers became unpopulated. Few years ago RTV were popular, past year CTF had big playercount, this year CTB has alot of players too. There is alot of new players, some came in 2023, calling themself old players and they are more skilled than me.

The past is not better. Memory of human is forgetting bad things and keeps good memories. Also when you are young you feel strong emotions and being newbie, making friends in-game and so on you memorizing everying in specific emotional way too. Its affect memory biases. Technically modern vcmp is better than past.
...::: vice city :::...
Useful things for vcmp: Relative position and finding an angle (in 3d), 3d line (like laser)

MEGAMIND

back then almost every server had some players but now literally most of them are abandoned