question

Started by kokia, Jul 18, 2015, 11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kokia

hello guys is there any other way to add vehicles in fast way like i have to first save loc then edit server.conf again and again :( any cmd pls?

KAKAN

no other way, that is the only way, u may make a cmd to know ur pos then copy paste it
oh no

MatheuS

if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

kokia

is it for 0;4? pls mk a code for 0 4

Mashreq

You can make a command which will print out the coordinates of your position, using that you can make a vehicle with CreateVehicle.

[VSS]Shawn

if ( cmd == "pos" )
{
MessagePlayer( "Your Pos " + player.Pos.x + " y= " + player.Pos.y + " z= " + player.Pos.z + ".", player );
}

Damn I hate it when people use all those chained concatenations. This isn't PHP people. Concatenation costs here. Remember that you're doing + and not += Not to mention that missing a single + can mess up the whole thing and it looks ugly as f*. If I find out who told you this is the way to do it I'm going to kill him.

if ( cmd == "pos" )
{
MessagePlayer( format("Your Pos: x %f, y %f, z %f", player.Pos.x, player.Pos.y, player.Pos.z) );
}

if ( cmd == "pos" )
{
MessagePlayer( "Your Pos: " + player.Pos );
}

kokia

can i use EchoMessage for your cmd @S.L.C ?

jayant

Sure you can use EchoMessage, EchoNotice, print, MessagePlayer, Message or any other..

kokia

what is function of echonotice?

Thijn

Quote from: kokia on Jul 19, 2015, 10:09 AMwhat is function of echonotice?
It will send a notice to a channel, but that's not the point here. You can use the example from S.L.C. in every kind of command you'd like.