Race, Derby and Server name generator

Started by Ksna, Jul 21, 2015, 08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ksna

Quote from: Beztone on Jul 21, 2015, 04:53 PMMaybe yea but he didnt posted that again and again like you

One more thing this derby system isnt created by ksna my an friend given me this derby system few months ago
i actually made race first and derby same as race with little change and show me where is that derby system.

MacTavish

Quote from: Ksna on Jul 21, 2015, 05:06 PM
Quote from: Beztone on Jul 21, 2015, 04:53 PMMaybe yea but he didnt posted that again and again like you

One more thing this derby system isnt created by ksna my an friend given me this derby system few months ago
i actually made race first and derby same as race with little change and show me where is that derby system.

Actually that link was too old and @ZippyShare erased those files from their server i will take that again when my friend got active

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Ksna

Stop lying and if you have any doubts compare my script and your's friend script and post your friend's script if possible.

KAKAN

Wait Ksna, u really made it?
If yes, then its a nice work!
@VssShawn Have u ever made even 1 snippet? You are totally depended on here for the shit scripts, and I'm not jealous of Ksna, Ksna is one of my friend too
oh no

DizzasTeR

Just because of this much mess here on the topic of "CnR", I will start working on a Cops and Robbers script from tomorrow which I will release.

On the other hand, as Thijn said the snippet could be better.

[VSS]Shawn

Good Luck Rasikh..

Kakan u just become friend because u are waiting for cnr ....

And Ksna I check that system something is missing onplayerkill ??? add their same one as Playerpart

Ksna

Thanks Shawn, Updated.

Joao^

You can put on pastebin?

Joao^

[VSS]Shawn

lol there is already code even why u want in pastebin??
anyways there it is http://pastebin.com/nV4Vd5gB

[VSS]Shawn

what about it??

???

function onPlayerTeamKill( killer, killed, weapon, bodypart )
{
onPlayerKill( killer, killed, weapon, bodypart );
}

Add it

ℛḝξ☂

I'm looking forward you can make the race system with some checkpoints.
I may be a slow walker but I am always walking.

KAKAN

Quote from: [VSS]Shawn on Jul 21, 2015, 06:39 PMKakan u just become friend because u are waiting for cnr ....

LOL, I was his friend earlier, when I saw Doom's server 1st
oh no

Ksna

Quotefunction onPlayerTeamKill( killer, killed, weapon, bodypart )
{
onPlayerKill( killer, killed, weapon, bodypart );
}

Added! It is not needed for free teams ;)

Joao^

earned very good score of 10 face