Against Rule

Started by [VSS]Shawn, Jul 26, 2015, 01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[VSS]Shawn

Whenever i release any snippet thijn u lock it and give reason u didnt take permission from the owner of snippet if this is reason then see these topics also
http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=21.msg5869#new
http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=858.0
http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=283.0

Now say

MacTavish

Administrators / Moderators have rights to lock/edit/remove the topics and post without the permission

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

[VSS]Shawn

read the topics that i give then why he dont lock that topics?

DeViL_JiN

Since they are hosting this forum and they are the root of this community they have rights to do anything they want, but thijn gave you quite enough reason.

[VSS]Shawn

what reason he just lock only my topic what is that?

He simply doesn't like your face. What's wrong with a man not liking your face? :-\

[VSS]Shawn

ok he don't like me but why lock my topic again and again?

DizzasTeR

Because you end up being wrecked again and again.

[VSS]Shawn

Thijn

We are free to lock topics as we please.
I get your point, you try to release scripts not made by you and are mad we (well, me mainly) lock your topics.

S.L.C. is partly right. Saying I don't like your face is mean, and I wont say something like that.
Instead, I don't like the way you release scripts and react to people giving feedback. You know you release a snippet from a stolen script, and you keep attacking people who tell you so. If you're going to release stolen snippets, why not say so in your topic.

The main reason I lock your topics, really, is because it turns into a flaming war.

[VSS]Shawn

What?? You think i am releasing snippet of stolen Wtf I am Not like some nubs I make my self Test it and release it after 2 months

DizzasTeR

So you're a scripter right, and you don't steal scripts okay. You said in Revolution Gaming server's topic that trucking gamemode is easy, okay then create one and show us that you know how to script.

This is an open challenge.

Quote from: Thijn on Jul 26, 2015, 05:47 PMS.L.C. is partly right. Saying I don't like your face is mean, and I wont say something like that.

Ofc you can't literally do that. You haven't seen his face (have you?). I was referring to the online face (impression) that every one has. But hey, I already told you that you're way too polite ;D

Thijn

Quote from: S.L.C on Jul 26, 2015, 07:11 PM
Quote from: Thijn on Jul 26, 2015, 05:47 PMS.L.C. is partly right. Saying I don't like your face is mean, and I wont say something like that.

Ofc you can't literally do that. You haven't seen his face (have you?). I was referring to the online face (impression) that every one has. But hey, I already told you that you're way too polite ;D
I have a Beta Tester badge below my name, I'm kinda forced to be polite. No matter how hard it can be sometimes :P

Thijn

Quote from: [VSS]Shawn on Jul 26, 2015, 06:04 PMWhat?? You think i am releasing snippet of stolen Wtf I am Not like some nubs I make my self Test it and release it after 2 months
In that case I'm done talking to you. You have just proved my point.

Locked.