I'm back!....Again... The Brand New Me!

Started by kitt85711, Jul 27, 2015, 06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitt85711

Whats up guys!!! Its been one long ass time til I decided, I cant go on anymore without having internet! SO I "hacked" into my best friend's (neighbor) wifi so that I could have internet on my computer! I've been around in VCMP for a long time and I've very glad to see that VCMP 0.4 is out and functioning! I just want to say thank you to all the staff that put hard work, time, & effort for setting that up for us! Stormeous, Max, Legend, Vrocker? (Just to name a few who help & tested the client. P.S. Sorry if I got any wrong or miss a ton of staff members who put this all together. Haven't had internet since 2010, 2012)

Anyways my name is Kittrell and I'm slowly hitting it big with my music! My band is called Suicidal Sacrifices. We play all kinds of music rock, metal, funk, easy listening, finger picking styles & more! We hit the #1 charts for rock/metal in Tucson, Arizona! So be sure to come check us out when ever you get the chance! Thank you so much. - Kittrell

Reverbnation: www.reverbnation.com/ss15 (Main Site)
Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheForgotten2.0 (2nd Main)
Soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/suicidalsacrifices
Number 1 Music: www.numberonemusic.com/SuicidalSacrifices
Youtube: www.youtube.com/c/SuicidalSacrificesOFFICIAL
(My photographer is out of town for a while so I wont have any videos for a period of time but there's at least one you can watch of me playing live in a concert token by a friend who had a phone camera)

Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpttYB3wGr4
My Band: Suicidal Sacrifices
Reverbnation: www.reverbnation.com/ss15
Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheForgotton2.0

Thijn

kitt85711

Haha, wasn't even my video my friend took it + idk how to do that :P

Sebastian

Video rotated to right, head rotated to left.  :D

I remember you Kittrell. Nice to see you back. 8)
Btw, respect for "surviving" without internet for so many years. :D :D
(I will start the university in october, and it's at 250km away from my city, so I will test myself too )

Good luck with your band !

MatheuS

I remember you helped me a lot when i did not know script. ;D
Nice to see you back!
if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

DeViL_JiN

And I remember all those funny memories which we had, but our friends just left vcmp...
Saajan, salman, and others, but good to see you back.

BrYaN_FuRy

Welcome back hope you will help me in scripting ;)

DizzasTeR

KITTY! Long time no see D: Nice to see you back mate, but yeah the Jewelry Store at Downtown is going to be mine in Argonath :D

BrYaN_FuRy

i join tommorow Argonath Server
My First Friend was Angela

KAKAN

Welcome Kittrel, I have heard your whole story from AsS clan members, and u were also in that clan, SO welcome back!
And How's u doing?
oh no

kitt85711

Haha I would be happy to help you guys in scripting, although I am a bit rusty lol. Good for you Bryan, make as many friends as you can, because in the end they may be able to help you in the future. Devil! Long time no see man. I hope you've been good. I'll be around the servers, in & out. Thank you Kakan. Depending on the people who I used to play with I was known to be awesome. Haha then again I was young and I have been known to be an unmature adolescence. Hopefully that's changed cause I'm 17 & I'm ready to take on any trolls, beasts, and hackers and handle them the proper way. Then again I use to be one xD But those days are over. I hope you all have a good time in VCMP, SAMP, or just GTA in general. I'll see you on the flip side! - Kittrell

MacTavish

I am also old in vcmp but never seen you or i wasnt interested in watching memberlist :P

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

DeViL_JiN

KAKAN

Quote from: DeViL_JiN on Jul 29, 2015, 06:33 AMHe is older then you :D

:P right. @bezstone as he described, he left vcmp ], and joined it again
oh no

Dynavolt71

well, maybe we have gone too long. i remember you kittrel we was playing in argonath with Doom, nice to meet you again dude :)