Vice city Cops and Robbers

Started by Spidey, Dec 22, 2014, 05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nothing

Quote from: Spidey on Dec 23, 2014, 05:15 PMits no use
Or If your server in list i think that's ip is
IP: 31.220.48.196:5176
I saw a server in server list named cops and robbers.i am telling you that's ip if that is your.

Quote from: [VPT]Rizwan on Dec 24, 2014, 01:39 AM
Quote from: Spidey on Dec 23, 2014, 05:09 PMAND What do next tell me
Put That Here In Your IP.

Stop wasting your time. The guy is probably a 4 year old kid that barely knows how to use a keyboard. And you're expecting him to know what a public IP is. And even if he manages to get his public IP (probably dynamic) hes still won't be able to use it because of the port forwarding in his router. And I highly doubt he can do port forwarding. So it's a waste of time no mater how you look at it.

It's like one of those annoying babies that cry all the time. No matter what you do they keep crying. No matter what you tell him to do he'll always come here with just "not work", "help me", "get error" etc. expecting you to know what's happening on his end.

Spidey

gta vc and san are my favourite games

Nothing

Quote from: S.L.C on Dec 24, 2014, 02:30 AM
Quote from: [VPT]Rizwan on Dec 24, 2014, 01:39 AM
Quote from: Spidey on Dec 23, 2014, 05:09 PMAND What do next tell me
Put That Here In Your IP.

Stop wasting your time. The guy is probably a 4 year old kid that barely knows how to use a keyboard. And you're expecting him to know what a public IP is. And even if he manages to get his public IP (probably dynamic) hes still won't be able to use it because of the port forwarding in his router. And I highly doubt he can do port forwarding. So it's a waste of time no mater how you look at it.

It's like one of those annoying babies that cry all the time. No matter what you do they keep crying. No matter what you tell him to do he'll always come here with just "not work", "help me", "get error" etc. expecting you to know what's happening on his end.
I think you are right. Thijn need to lock the thread.

Spidey

No rizwan its not mine server ip

Nothing

Quote from: Spidey on Dec 24, 2014, 06:15 AMShut up
Hey do not get help here there is another board for help go there dont bump in this board for help.

Spidey

Honey

Quote from: S.L.C on Dec 24, 2014, 02:30 AMStop wasting your time. The guy is probably a 4 year old kid that barely knows how to use a keyboard. And you're expecting him to know what a public IP is. And even if he manages to get his public IP (probably dynamic) hes still won't be able to use it because of the port forwarding in his router. And I highly doubt he can do port forwarding. So it's a waste of time no mater how you look at it.

+ Even he manages to make his server appear in the master list he's probably going to use the leaked vccnr script & there is no support available for leaked scripts

Nothing

Quote from: Honey on Dec 24, 2014, 08:00 AM
Quote from: S.L.C on Dec 24, 2014, 02:30 AMStop wasting your time. The guy is probably a 4 year old kid that barely knows how to use a keyboard. And you're expecting him to know what a public IP is. And even if he manages to get his public IP (probably dynamic) hes still won't be able to use it because of the port forwarding in his router. And I highly doubt he can do port forwarding. So it's a waste of time no mater how you look at it.

+ Even he manages to make his server appear in the master list he's probably going to use the leaked vccnr script & there is no support available for leaked scripts
Realy it is leaked. So bad news for scripter of vccnr.

Sebastian

There is already a VCCNR server opened, and is actually the original one, with one of the original developers: CRAST. (aka CrazySteve)

http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=173.0

Thijn