[ #D~ Tools ] Map Editor

Started by DizzasTeR, Aug 16, 2015, 11:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yankee

I can't use /exportmap command,it isn't work.If i type this command,nothing happens.Please help me.

kennedyarz

Quote from: Yankee on Aug 08, 2017, 01:14 PMI can't use /exportmap command,it isn't work.If i type this command,nothing happens.Please help me.

Make a new topic, but take note of this, place the IMPACT font underline it and then change its layout to the maximum. So that people can see more, even a blind man. You already know how to do it

Yankee

Quote from: kennedyarz on Aug 09, 2017, 03:21 PM
Quote from: Yankee on Aug 08, 2017, 01:14 PMI can't use /exportmap command,it isn't work.If i type this command,nothing happens.Please help me.

Make a new topic, but take note of this, place the IMPACT font underline it and then change its layout to the maximum. So that people can see more, even a blind man. You already know how to do it
We used same size layout.What is your problem ?Did I do something wrong ?

DizzasTeR

Make sure you have your map opened and there is something actually mapped. Afterwards make sure that when you type the exportmap command you wait for a success message. Then you can take the resulted outputs from the Maps/MapName folder.

Yankee

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Aug 10, 2017, 10:05 AMMake sure you have your map opened and there is something actually mapped. Afterwards make sure that when you type the exportmap command you wait for a success message. Then you can take the resulted outputs from the Maps/MapName folder.
Problem is solved,thanks.

Xmair

@Doom_Kill3R
In the "allmaps" and "alllocs" command, the first map/loc won't be listed. To fix this, use:
else if( cmd == "allmaps" || cmd == "maps" || cmd == "getmaps" )
{
local listQuery = QuerySQL( Maps, "SELECT * FROM sqlite_master WHERE type='table'" );
local count = 0;
while ( GetSQLColumnData( listQuery, 0 ) ) {
count++;
MessagePlayer( "[#00CC00][MAP#" + count + "]: [#FFFFFF]" + GetSQLColumnData( listQuery, 1 ), player );
GetSQLNextRow( listQuery );
}
if( count == 0 ) return MessagePlayer( "[#00CC00][ERROR]: [#FFFFFF]No maps to list!", player );
}

else if( cmd == "alllocs" || cmd == "locs" || cmd == "getlocs" )
{
local listQuery = QuerySQL( db, "SELECT * FROM `Gotoloc`" );
local count = 0;
while ( GetSQLColumnData( listQuery, 0 ) ) {
count++;
MessagePlayer( "[#00CC00][LOC#" + count + "]: [#FFFFFF]" + GetSQLColumnData( listQuery, 0 ), player );
GetSQLNextRow( listQuery );
}
FreeSQLQuery( listQuery );
if( count == 0 ) return MessagePlayer( "[#00CC00][ERROR]: [#FFFFFF]No locations to list!", player );
}
The problem was caused because you were using
while ( GetSQLNextRow( listQuery ) )which would go to the next row without printing the first one.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

DizzasTeR

No need to do such a big change, it can be simply fixed with a do statement.

else if( cmd == "alllocs" || cmd == "locs" || cmd == "getlocs" )
{
    local listQuery = QuerySQL( db, "SELECT * FROM `Gotoloc`" );
    local count = 0;
    do {
        count++;
        MessagePlayer( "[#00CC00][LOC#" + count + "]: [#FFFFFF]" + GetSQLColumnData( listQuery, 0 ), player );
    }
    while ( GetSQLNextRow( listQuery ) )
    FreeSQLQuery( listQuery );
    if( count == 0 ) return MessagePlayer( "[#00CC00][ERROR]: [#FFFFFF]No locations to list!", player );
}

=RK=MarineForce

@Doom_Killer There is a bug, when i added object and trying to select it it shows Invaild id, its true ID of that,

[#00CC00][MAP]: [#ffffff]Created object 535
[#00CC00][ERROR]: [#FFFFFF]Invalid object ID!
Try to UnderStand ME!

DizzasTeR

Update - v1.3.3
- Changelog - v1.3.3
- ► Added /accuracy (/acc) and /speedfactor commands (Custom speed mode now available)
- ► CRITICAL:: Attempted to fix objects "not saving" or "disappearing" (I'M NOT SURE IF THIS FUCKS IT UP EVEN MORE OR FIXES IT, JUST USE THIS VERSION FOR TESTING AND HELPING)
- (I did have some guys test it and they said its working better)

Download first post.

Inferno

Viva la VU
VFS Developer
VCCNR Administrator

Aky

Quote from: DizzasTeR on Nov 26, 2020, 11:17 AM
Update - v1.3.3
- Changelog - v1.3.3
- ► Added /accuracy (/acc) and /speedfactor commands (Custom speed mode now available)
- ► CRITICAL:: Attempted to fix objects "not saving" or "disappearing" (I'M NOT SURE IF THIS FUCKS IT UP EVEN MORE OR FIXES IT, JUST USE THIS VERSION FOR TESTING AND HELPING)
- (I did have some guys test it and they said its working better)

Download first post.

I am going to use it. I will let you know if I find any issues.

Aky

Hello, I noticed the autosave (in the latest update) was turned off and I had to manually turn it on every time I started mapping, which I found annoying and forgot sometimes, being used to the old script in which the autosaver was on as soon as I launched the server. I changed in the local autoSave = false; to true in Editor.nut (in the LOCALS section) and now it turns on automatically.

Skipping the useless details, I am curious why was it turned off by default? Is there a problem with it?

DizzasTeR

There used to be a problem about saving maps (according to the users, I've never encountered it) which I attempted a fix in v1.3.3 mentioned in the CRITICAL section of the changelog. Before that the autosave was disabled but then I forgot to re-enable it, so it should be fine to use, it will be re-enabled in later versions.