[CLOSED] Temporary Free Host

Started by ., Aug 29, 2015, 03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Mashreq on Oct 15, 2015, 04:57 PMIt'll be great if i get a space in the VPS to host my server :)

I'll see what I can do about that.

EDIT:

Check your PM for details. For other questions, you know where to find me.

Zihad-VCMP

KAKAN

@Zihad-VCMP
SLC must be thinking about you.
oh no

Unfortunately there  are no more available slots to give. I'll stick to three servers/VPS untill I decide it's safe to increase that number.

If you are a user of this service and would like a domain instead of an IP address. I've created a dummy domain "nono.cf" and you can ask for a sub-domain of that. Send me a PM with the desired name and I'll make one.

Let's say that you want your name to be "xyz" then your final name will be "xyz.nono.cf". Of course you still have to include your port "xyz.nono.cf:1234". Not the best but it's easier to remember.

EDIT:

I've took the liberty and created the following already:

Mashreq -> sdc.nono.cf
Doom_Killer -> eg.nono.cf

DizzasTeR

KAKAN

oh no

DizzasTeR

That was just a joke and an indirect way for saying thanks incase you are thinking something else :p

EK.IceFlake

That nono looks ugly
just go to dot.cf and create your own whatever.cf!!!
That's the secret *removed by NE.CrystalBlue* is hiding from you (don't ask me how I knew your real name)

KAKAN

Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Oct 19, 2015, 12:17 PMThat's the secret *** is hiding from you (don't ask me how I knew your real name)
MAN!
Its given in FB lol.
I knew from where you got it.
oh no

Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Oct 19, 2015, 12:17 PMThat nono looks ugly
just go to dot.cf and create your own whatever.cf!!!
That's the secret **** is hiding from you (don't ask me how I knew your real name)

Do you see me posting your name on a forum or somewhere else? I let my name easy to find but that doesn't mean you should post it everywhere you want. Not cool. -3 points.

Anyone is free to create their own domain. I just added that in case I can no longer host your servers so you can keep your players by simply pointing the domain to the new IP. Not to mention that it's easier to remember than 213.123.67.187 blah blah.

EK.IceFlake

@S.L.C
Alright I'm going to remove it
@KAKAN
Actually it was in the copyright notice of his plugins

Cool

Can i get a slot i will be so good :P

Quote from: Noob on Oct 21, 2015, 06:30 PMCan i get a slot i will be so good :P

Quote from: S.L.C on Oct 18, 2015, 10:25 AMUnfortunately there  are no more available slots to give. I'll stick to three servers/VPS untill I decide it's safe to increase that number.

KAKAN

You should lock the topic.
When you're going to sell more slots unlock and post something here.
Other problems, you can do it via IRC or PM
oh no