[CLOSED] Temporary Free Host

Started by ., Aug 29, 2015, 03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Debian

Not all countries have same prices and even 0.1/kWh will make > 120$ instead you can get 10$/month for 1year it will cost upto 120$ and some cheap vps 2$/month i.e - 24$/year with good  network speed.

Anyways , It depends where they live like in some countries electricity bill will be less per kwh because it should meet people needs or they may have excess electric energy in their country.

Thijn

All these kids probably also still live with their parents, so they wont have to pay the bill anyways.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Thijn on Sep 04, 2015, 05:50 AMAll these kids probably also still live with their parents, so they wont have to pay the bill anyways.
Lol

KAKAN

ACTUALLY no one is giving me to give money to hoster to host my server
oh no

I'm guessing that they could buy a VPS. Its not that impossible if you think about it. BUT, yes there's a but, the main issues are the knowledge to use it and the difficulties to buy it. Simply because it's hard to buy things online as a kid.

@Debian, sure I'll make an account when I get to my PC.

EDIT:

Application accepted. Check your PM. But since you are new to the community and I know nothing about you. You will be under a trial and see how you behave. Have phun and don't cause me trouble.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Debian on Sep 04, 2015, 03:47 AMNot all countries have same prices and even 0.1/kWh will make > 120$ instead you can get 10$/month for 1year it will cost upto 120$ and some cheap vps 2$/month i.e - 24$/year with good  network speed.

Anyways , It depends where they live like in some countries electricity bill will be less per kwh because it should meet people needs or they may have excess electric energy in their country.
However, VPS prices do not change.
If you want to host servers come to another country (lol)

Installed a MySQL server on both VPSs to those who need one. I'll be creating a user and a database for and PM the details to active users. Those that have not use their service (pretty much the entire VPS #1) I'll give them 3 days to make a server on their accounts or I'll just remove the accounts and give the chance to someone else.

MacTavish

Quote from: S.L.C on Sep 22, 2015, 05:24 PMInstalled a MySQL server on both VPSs to those who need one. I'll be creating a user and a database for and PM the details to active users. Those that have not use their service (pretty much the entire VPS #1) I'll give them 3 days to make a server on their accounts or I'll just remove the accounts and give the chance to someone else.

I uploaded my script dude, do not deactivate mine ;D

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Quote from: Kusanagi on Sep 22, 2015, 05:42 PMI uploaded my script dude, do not deactivate mine ;D

Sorry, that was a mistake. That was meant to be VPS #2 ;D I've noticed you've used your server.

@Doom_Killer , @MatheuS , @Kusanagi Check your PM for the MySQL details. If you need it of course.

SAzEe21

Slot available for me ? or not?

Quote from: Zeeshan.Bhatti on Sep 22, 2015, 07:56 PMSlot available for me ? or not?

I actually have 3 slots available (1 if I don't remove inactive slots). Unfortunately... I don't know you. Perhaps the forum members could say some words about you. Such as your unix and scripting knowledge and/or credibility.

Don't get me wrong. This is a shared service and it's users must coexist. We don't like trouble makers. The guys who are using VPS #1 have realized that in order to keep the service they must behave. And they've successfully done that so far. Everyone minding their own business and not causing trouble.

SAzEe21

Ok, but i'm not a gud scripter! :(

KAKAN

Then why ya want a VPS?
oh no

Xmair

I was a bit busy updating my script but now I will upload my script on the vps so my place doesn't gets deleted.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

SAzEe21

Quote from: KAKAN on Sep 23, 2015, 04:53 AMThen why ya want a VPS?

I said I'm not a GUD scripter? But, I can solve my little problems? I have my own server.