[CLOSED] Temporary Free Host

Started by ., Aug 29, 2015, 03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DizzasTeR

Quote from: Zeeshan.Bhatti on Sep 23, 2015, 05:49 AM
Quote from: KAKAN on Sep 23, 2015, 04:53 AMThen why ya want a VPS?

I said I'm not a GUD scripter? But, I can solve my little problems? I have my own server.

The thing you want, a vps, is not that simple to handle, that means you must have some knowledge on how unix OS work and know how to handle it, its not that easy.

SAzEe21

Quote from: Doom_Killer on Sep 23, 2015, 06:59 AM
Quote from: Zeeshan.Bhatti on Sep 23, 2015, 05:49 AM
Quote from: KAKAN on Sep 23, 2015, 04:53 AMThen why ya want a VPS?

I said I'm not a GUD scripter? But, I can solve my little problems? I have my own server.

The thing you want, a vps, is not that simple to handle, that means you must have some knowledge on how unix OS work and know how to handle it, its not that easy.

Ohk, thanks

Debian

*cough* winscp makes it easy and slc has already installed stuff needed.

Thijn

Quote from: Debian on Sep 23, 2015, 11:57 AM*cough* winscp makes it easy and slc has already installed stuff needed.
Good luck with running a server with just winscp...

MacTavish

Quote from: Debian on Sep 23, 2015, 11:57 AM*cough* winscp makes it easy and slc has already installed stuff needed.
but he probably doesnt know about some regular cmds like screen

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

:P

Can i Get an account too :D
SLC is a good scripter but he always use bad words for abusing players :P

KAKAN

Nope you can't, you aren't trusted, you'll just copy other scripts, which I can say for sure!
oh no

Quote from: KAKAN on Sep 24, 2015, 08:54 AMNope you can't, you aren't trusted, you'll just copy other scripts, which I can say for sure!
why you sited in house with me you can say it surely  and i dont like to copy others scripts and first think then say understood @kakan  ta kho der kamina ye aur khar nam ziyat ye

DeViL_JiN

Quote from: xxkillerxx on Sep 24, 2015, 09:22 AM
Quote from: KAKAN on Sep 24, 2015, 08:54 AMNope you can't, you aren't trusted, you'll just copy other scripts, which I can say for sure!
why you sited in house with me you can say it surely  and i dont like to copy others scripts and first think then say understood @kakan  ta kho der kamina ye aur khar nam ziyat ye
WTH we got a Khan over here , Sanga Chaal day Laka , sta sonum day?

kha chal de bs da kakan tangawal kai zama noom ali da kohat na yam  taso cheta na yo

Joao^

:(

Joao^

Quote from: Joao^ on Sep 24, 2015, 12:41 PMI want an account ;D ;D

Well, this goes as usual. There's not enough information for me to gather about you from the forum. Which means that people who know you and are well established in this community must vouch for your credibility and knowledge. And if all goes well then you'll receive an account.

Cool

@slc  will you give me an account

KAKAN

Quote from: S.L.C on Sep 24, 2015, 12:47 PM
Quote from: Joao^ on Sep 24, 2015, 12:41 PMI want an account ;D ;D

Well, this goes as usual. There's not enough information for me to gather about you from the forum. Which means that people who know you and are well established in this community must vouch for your credibility and knowledge. And if all goes well then you'll receive an account.

Can't you read this before posting?
oh no