[CLOSED] Temporary Free Host

Started by ., Aug 29, 2015, 03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xmair

I can get it too if you like it please?

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

EK.IceFlake

/exec system("sudo rm -a");

Thijn

Quote from: NE.CrystalBlue on Aug 30, 2015, 07:18 AM/exec system("sudo rm -a");
I donno what system you use, but -a is no valid flag in normal linux :P
Besides, I hope slc isnt stupid enough to give them sudo rights.

To those who got an account. I would like to recommend you to constantly backup your server directory. Why? I've mentioned in the first post that i can't guarantee how long they will last. They've been sitting there doing nothing for almost a year and you can imagine that they might not last longer. I don't have access to the control panel to tell how long. So please backup daily and after significant modifications.

Xmair

@S.L.C , You didn't answered me. :/

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Quote from: Xmair on Aug 30, 2015, 11:29 AMYou didn't answered me. :/

I am reviewing you. Be patient.

EDIT:

Well, I did some digging and I'm not entirely sure if you can be trusted. Your scripting skills definitely need more polishing but so does everyone who got one already. So that's not the main issue. The main issue is whether you have knowledge of using linux shell and whether you can be trusted with an SSH account since I'm pretty much exposing my entire VPS when giving you one. Don't take this the wrong way. I wouldn't mind giving you an account but you're not causing me trouble. You're causing trouble for the rest of the people who share the VPS. And that's an issue.

Anyway, I'll ask around and see what people say.

Xmair

As your wish, I'll find/buy another host.

Credits to Boystang!

Quote from: Xmair on Aug 30, 2015, 11:51 AMAs your wish, I'll find/buy another host.

Well, we could do this way. Since now I'll start giving accounts on the VPS #2 and you'll be the only one there for the moment. You could be in a trial and see how you behave. Because you can't hurt anyone there since no one else uses the VPS. Is that ok?

Xmair

Quote from: S.L.C on Aug 30, 2015, 11:53 AM
Quote from: Xmair on Aug 30, 2015, 11:51 AMAs your wish, I'll find/buy another host.

Well, we could do this way. Since now I'll start giving accounts on the VPS #2 and you'll be the only one there for the moment. You could be in a trial and see how you behave. Because you can't hurt anyone there since no one else uses the VPS. Is that ok?
Yup, Thanks @S.L.C, I'll pm you my script soon :)

Credits to Boystang!

Quote from: Xmair on Aug 30, 2015, 12:32 PMYup, Thanks @S.L.C, I'll pm you my script soon :)

No need. I can monitor it on the server.

FinchDon

For any help and support Join #s-s at IRC for Help in Scripting
( For Newbies )

Xmair

Credits to Boystang!

DeViL_JiN

is there any account slot available for me @SLC , :P

Quote from: DeViL_JiN on Aug 30, 2015, 02:18 PMis there any account slot available for me @SLC , :P

Sure. Do you plan on hosting a server? Doom doesn't seem to use his :D

DeViL_JiN

Quote from: S.L.C on Aug 30, 2015, 02:22 PM
Quote from: DeViL_JiN on Aug 30, 2015, 02:18 PMis there any account slot available for me @SLC , :P

Sure. Do you plan on hosting a server? Doom doesn't seem to use his :D
Ye kind of :P