Space Between Names..

Started by UkRs, Dec 12, 2014, 03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UkRs

Well I Have Seen That a guy Yuri Used space in his nick "A TERRORIST !!!" and then i saw Gudio once in LW with space in his name "[ D n A ] G u D i o" so...

how to add space b/w ur nick and is it still possible in 0.4 cuz yuri and gudio used this trick in 0.3
* Karan ([email protected]) has joined #CDM
<Karan> retarded dickheads
* Karan ([email protected]) has left #CDM ("Leaving")

Honey

Tbh, I also saw gudio change his nick ingame :) in  0.4

Sk

Quote from: Honey on Dec 12, 2014, 06:18 PMTbh, I also saw gudio change his nick ingame :) in  0.4
well changing nick is easy in 0.4
nicks are not read-only so you can change them into what ever you want during the game session.
and the question is not about changing the nick >.< its about using spaces in name

Honey

I saw it in 0.4 so I just wanted to tell it to him, on the other hand I think you can do it by adding letters which are not supported by the client for e.g. in 0.3 ( not 0.4 ) when you wrote ~ in the chat it appeared blank like this : " Honey : "

Banaqs

if ( player.Name.find( "~" ) != null ) player.Kick();

UkRs

i guess no one will answer that not even devs
* Karan ([email protected]) has joined #CDM
<Karan> retarded dickheads
* Karan ([email protected]) has left #CDM ("Leaving")

If you're asking if you can add spaces in your name in 0.4 then the answer is NO. I've tried different characters but they're all changed to underscore. Event the NBSP character it's converted to underscore. Not even by scripting.