Server Disconnect When I Spawn ... (little whitey's) .. Some help ?

Started by OmaRosh, Aug 21, 2015, 08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OmaRosh

Hi
this problem appeared about 5-6 days before I post this.
Firstly, I  join the server normally & successfully without any problem but the problem starts when I try to Spawn.

*when I spawn with any character, I can do nothing but move for seconds.
-I can't Ride a car and I see other players making the same thing,
i.e : running in the same direction or shooting at the same point without any change. & are not affected by me.
before I receive this message "Lost Connection to server" then the game tries to reconnect again.

Notice :
-When I Spawn I can't send messages but at the character selection Screen,Only! messages are sent "I can Chat with people normally"

I'll post a Video Explanation shortly .....

Thanks in Advance.

How reliable is your internet connection? Don't confuse reliability with speed or cost!

OmaRosh

Can you explain what do you mean certainly with reliability ?

OmaRosh

BTW .. A video explanation here ... :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UczhEU7jyR4&feature=youtu.be

Another Notice : This Happens also for some of my friends & also on my other PC

Quote from: Omarosh on Aug 21, 2015, 09:28 PMCan you explain what do you mean certainly with reliability ?

Exactly what the word means.

OmaRosh

I can't understand what you want .. maybe my bad English , or I think You may explain it with more details :)

- you told that you don't  mean the Speed or Cost .. then what it should be?
Firewall for example ?
 .. Could you explain more, please?

KAKAN

He means how good is ur internet connetion, is it that slow that it can't fetch data from server/s
oh no

EK.IceFlake

@KAKAN He told you not to confuse it with speed
A reliable connection is a connection very unlike the electrical connection in Pakistan :D
It means that it doesn't go out, or experience speed drops or fails easily.

Xmair

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD