Yes
3 (27.3%)
No
8 (72.7%)
Total Members Voted: 11

FinchDon

[Request] Dislike
« on September 19th, 2015, 10:05 AM »
Hello I want you guys to add Dislike Button on forum it will be cool if you dont like post Dislike it
For any help and support Join #s-s at IRC for Help in Scripting
( For Newbies )

Thijn

• VC:MP Beta Tester
[Request] Re: Dislike
« Reply #1, on September 19th, 2015, 11:25 AM »
For the sake of your own reputation I would advise against this idea.

• VC:MP Beta Tester
« Reply #2, on September 19th, 2015, 12:06 PM »
What's the point? I'm clearly saying in some of my posts to some people are plain stupid and/or retarded. And yet, no one seems to give a f* about it and adjust their behaviour. So... if that isn't clear enough that I (sometimes, we) DISLIKE that post/topic then how can a dislike button help.

The only thing it might helpful is that it would satisfy my urge to tell some people how dumb they are with a simple press of a button. Thus reducing the amount of offensive posts on the forum.

KAKAN

• Wiki Contributor
« Reply #3, on September 19th, 2015, 12:46 PM »
Quote from Thijn on September 19th, 2015, 11:25 AM
For the sake of your own reputation I would advise against this idea.
RIGHT
Quote from S.L.C on September 19th, 2015, 12:06 PM
What's the point? I'm clearly saying in some of my posts to some people are plain stupid and/or retarded. And yet, no one seems to give a f* about it and adjust their behaviour. So... if that isn't clear enough that I (sometimes, we) DISLIKE that post/topic then how can a dislike button help.

The only thing it might helpful is that it would satisfy my urge to tell some people how dumb they are with a simple press of a button. Thus reducing the amount of offensive posts on the forum.
Also right,so my vote is also NO
You can contact me using Discord, at Developers.CPP( check off-board to find the invite link )
Github: https://github.com/theKAKAN

[Request] Killengine »