Started by Xmair, Sep 21, 2015, 07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xmair

Fishing system by Xmair.
[Spoiler=Download Links]
  • V1.6:
  • V1.7:
[/Spoiler]

:edit: This code is poorly written and needs an update. I was new to Squirrel when this was written.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

SAzEe21

FinchDon

For any help and support Join #s-s at IRC for Help in Scripting
( For Newbies )

SAzEe21

Wolf

No one is greater then @Stormeus . I like stormeus.

Xmair

@Zeeshan.Bhatti , At the docks there is a way down at the right. Go there and try there.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

SAzEe21

Ok, thanks bro. I found it!

Lovesh Verma

QuoteMy Friend Says VCMP was developed by stormues, maxorator and ...
But i say it does not matter, as NE.CrystalBlue is like that people only

Human

FarisDon

@Xmair That's Nice, but i already saw it in pawn version :V, but keep up the good work though!

KAKAN

Who still uses pawn these days?
And there's no need of giving credits.
oh no

Xmair

I still needed to give the credits to @seby as he was the first creator of this. It was his idea which I converted to squirrel, I didn't even knew the pawno version of seby, I just watched his video on youtube and decided to make it.

Credits to Boystang!

Wolf

@Xmair this is so nice superb script but please tell me where is docks and what is the code of /exce code.
No one is greater then @Stormeus . I like stormeus.

KAKAN

LOL. he already told the locs, and the exec command, executes a squirrel code.
For ex:- /exec ShutdownServer()
That one will shut your server down.
oh no