Sound

Started by FarisDon, Sep 27, 2015, 01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FarisDon

Hey Guys! Is it possible to add sound, and play it whenever we want like for example : - CreateSound(file_name);, and playSound = CreateSound(); I know this example sucks, but it's the only way, for me to explain you guys! by the way i'm not talking about vehicle radio. Just give me advise, and i'll try my best to make it.

KAKAN

I was too thinking about it
oh no

MatheuS

Is possible to place natural sounds of the game, there is no way to add new sounds.
if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

DizzasTeR

Custom sounds are not supported, however the game sounds can be played.

KAKAN

@Thijn, @maxorator, @Stormeus you all need to add this:-
1. Custom Skins
2. Custom Sounds

Just a request, not an order
oh no

DizzasTeR

Quote from: KAKAN on Sep 27, 2015, 03:35 PM@Thijn, @maxorator, @Stormeus you all need to add this:-
1. Custom Skins
2. Custom Sounds

Why are you all up to Thijn, He is already annoyed from the forum crisis and now people want him to be involved in developing requests lol

KAKAN

Quote from: Doom_Killer on Sep 27, 2015, 03:40 PM
Quote from: KAKAN on Sep 27, 2015, 03:35 PM@Thijn, @maxorator, @Stormeus you all need to add this:-
1. Custom Skins
2. Custom Sounds

Why are you all up to Thijn, He is already annoyed from the forum crisis and now people want him to be involved in developing requests lol
Isn't he a developer?
oh no

DizzasTeR

What do you see there? It was already discussed in a topic and Thijn clearly stated that he moderates the forum.

( Credits to SLC for the image )

Xmair

A new radio for vehicles can be added through CreateRadioStream or something else but you can find it at wiki.vc-mp.org.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

FinchDon

Anyway Doom They Must Add those things just a request not an order Because These Things are in need
For any help and support Join #s-s at IRC for Help in Scripting
( For Newbies )

KAKAN

Quote from: Xmair on Sep 27, 2015, 03:56 PMA new radio for vehicles can be added through CreateRadioStream or something else but you can find it at wiki.vc-mp.org.
I tried that crap, it didn't work at all
oh no

Thijn

Quote from: KAKAN on Sep 27, 2015, 05:06 PM
Quote from: Xmair on Sep 27, 2015, 03:56 PMA new radio for vehicles can be added through CreateRadioStream or something else but you can find it at wiki.vc-mp.org.
I tried that crap, it didn't work at all
Works fine here.
As stated before, I'm not a developer.

Stormeus and maxorator will probably see this topic and consider it.

MacTavish

A proper example to create a radio stream
note: it only works when you are online

CreateRadioStream(15,"Sky City Radio", "http://radio.sc-mp.net:8000/stream.m3u", true);

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

FarisDon

So Their is no way to add sounds like that, so no problem!