[Custom Objects]

Started by DeViL_JiN, Sep 27, 2015, 04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeViL_JiN

so here i'm again with a bunch of custom objects as i've created them long ago but never used them so i think you guys might find them interesting or don't it doesn't really matter .
the objects which i created are mostly like tubes sphere and shades and a road some ground and atleast sa-mp's dance floor looking like floor, there are some useless objects too which are transparent i did not removed them maybe you'll find a way to use them , not uploading the pictures because these are alot of objects so it's gonna take a while to upload pics but i'm gonna post some serious screen shots to let you know what i did, added some Pedestrians with them help of @SLC , and a few pedestrians from SA-MP, a Bar which you can use to create some good atmosphere to party, like i have created one already .

Bar Screenshots

Pedestrian

included an objects.xml for easy use have fun.
and so on discover everything on your on.

Also if you have request for certain custom objects feel free to pm me .

KAKAN

Nice!
A request: Change the topic name
oh no

DeViL_JiN

Quote from: KAKAN on Sep 27, 2015, 05:10 PMNice!
A request: Change the topic name
and why should i change? what about some suggestions because i suck with creating topics!

SAzEe21

DizzasTeR

Do you really had to leak EG 2.0's lobby? Pf

FinchDon

bc Ring to banta nhi bate krta ha
Anyway Nice work
For any help and support Join #s-s at IRC for Help in Scripting
( For Newbies )

MacTavish

Quote from: FinchDon on Sep 28, 2015, 01:50 AMbc Ring to banta nhi bate krta ha
Anyway Nice work

He can do anything, we was thinking to create Daytona racing track but he said the track size will be too huge more than 600mb so we just dismissed that idea because no body can download such huge file

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

DeViL_JiN

Quote from: Doom_Killer on Sep 28, 2015, 01:21 AMDo you really had to leak EG 2.0's lobby? Pf
don't be a drama queen, i just posted the screenshots of lobby so others can know what can be made out of these objects , i did not provided any map, only custom objects, and by that i mean yeah i did provided pedestrians as i've created them and it depends on me whatever i do none of your concern in that case. the objects aren't leaked i created each and everything with the help of @SLC there no shit like EG 2.0.
Anyway Nice work
bc like i told you before ring is ready but you are an noob to request for something i asked you for what type of texture should i use and you don't even know what i meant.
Quote from: Kusanagi on Sep 28, 2015, 04:53 AM
Anyway Nice work

He can do anything, we was thinking to create Daytona racing track but he said the track size will be too huge more than 600mb so we just dismissed that idea because no body can download such huge file
Daytona racing track, there are more reasons to deny this type of architecture :D

FinchDon

You dont have sense You ask me tell me what to make? I send you pic with instruction that make this ring you said okay it will be done When You Give me Ring it was just a rough road Then i ask u what that? u said i forgot to texture then you never reply me
( For Newbies )

DizzasTeR

Quote from: DeViL_JiN on Sep 28, 2015, 07:43 AMdon't be a drama queen, i just posted the screenshots of lobby so others can know what can be made out of these objects , i did not provided any map, only custom objects, and by that i mean yeah i did provided pedestrians as i've created them and it depends on me whatever i do none of your concern in that case. the objects aren't leaked i created each and everything with the help of @SLC there no shit like EG 2.0.

Drama queen yeah right, "I did everything" yes ofc course.

No shit like EG 2.0? We'll see about that and I know pretty well that you fucked up by posting EG's lobby just to make me concerned and mad, but my dear I'm happy I got people who you can't even think of.

Keep your further crap to your self because you have no clear explanation for releasing this except for a lame excuse "I created them".

DeViL_JiN

Quote from: Doom_Killer on Sep 28, 2015, 09:37 AM
Quote from: DeViL_JiN on Sep 28, 2015, 07:43 AMdon't be a drama queen, i just posted the screenshots of lobby so others can know what can be made out of these objects , i did not provided any map, only custom objects, and by that i mean yeah i did provided pedestrians as i've created them and it depends on me whatever i do none of your concern in that case. the objects aren't leaked i created each and everything with the help of @SLC there no shit like EG 2.0.

Drama queen yeah right, "I did everything" yes ofc course.

No shit like EG 2.0? We'll see about that and I know pretty well that you fucked up by posting EG's lobby just to make me concerned and mad, but my dear I'm happy I got people who you can't even think of.

Keep your further crap to your self because you have no clear explanation for releasing this except for a lame excuse "I created them".
my dear why the fuck are you so mad?
it depends on to me whatever i do, and you clearly said me you don't want this lobby didn't you? my map, my hands , my brain, i created them, so who the fuck are you to comment EG leaked?
just to let you know as i already said i created these objects and it depends onto me if i post or no, you should if i'd have release your eg script, but no i'm not doing such thing because that thing belongs to you, so please sit back and enjoy the forum and fun over here, don't be a dick head everywhere, that's EG's lobby or no depends on me to decide and stop further commenting over my posts you make no sense at all, i'm not a part of PG EG DG anymore, i have serious matters to handle right now, the script is yours take it in your ass or do whatever you want to just don't comment on my posts like an total retard, and about the people so i have a few simple words for that, go fuck yourself with those people have fun i'm locking this topic, and also next time try not to anything on my topics...... or else you know better.

Also you yourself know that i'm not  part of EG anymore, i created the lobby but there is no need for you to use my lobby in your server as i closed the server on my own, so the thing over here is that you should know what is right and what is wrong , EG 2.0 is not out so it means your doing something aren't you? what you were going to use lobby created by me? really? wow i never knew. Ja bhaaar me :D

MacTavish

@Doom_Killer you just scripted EG but DeViL_JiN designed it you are nothing without him

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

FinchDon

Nah I mean You 2  must reunion No Fight Bro You are brothers I know Devil Is mapper
But Devil The Scripter is Doom He script Map Ediot etc You are Great Mapper You Both Must Reunion
( For Newbies )

DeViL_JiN

Here are some screen shots where you clearly said "you don't give a fuck to objects".
so why you crying?

here are the screen shots in which he clearly stated everything, and now he's creating drama over here.
and yeah another thing i'm not "slave of your father", you should learn to pay some respect to people who helps you in certain things , i don't want to mention whatever i did for you just make sure you don't disturb me again. topic is gonna be locked.