off clan

Started by Wolf, Sep 28, 2015, 09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

Hi guys I am develpor of kk clan I off my clan because I am also in a clan all members of kk clan are faithful with me they all voting yes or @Thijn please delete my kk clan topic in board clans and families. Bye kk clan
No one is greater then @Stormeus . I like stormeus.

SAzEe21

Lol, why you maked a new topic. Say him in pm.

FinchDon

Hammad Part 2 or 3
For any help and support Join #s-s at IRC for Help in Scripting
( For Newbies )

KAKAN

Hehe! just got now, he is hammad.
oh no

FinchDon

Yeah Because I used this on my server

REMOVED
For any help and support Join #s-s at IRC for Help in Scripting
( For Newbies )

MatheuS

Quote from: FinchDon on Sep 28, 2015, 02:45 PMYeah Because I used this on my server

REMOVED

you are not being honest. I will never play on your server.
if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

Stormeus

@FinchDon was banned for the above post for suggesting users harvest passwords on their servers and then posting what he claims is Wolf's password on the forum. His post included a Squirrel snippet to facilitate this, and stated that he used it on his own servers.

The password he posted did not match his forum password but was removed in case it was his account password for any VC:MP servers.

I would advise all players to immediately stop playing on any servers operated by or affiliated with him, and if they have played on any such servers to change their passwords.

Servers run by Finch include a VCCNR clone and Battle for Middle Earth.

Wolf

Thanks @Stormeus for remove my password and please can you ban @FinchDon here he is so bad.
No one is greater then @Stormeus . I like stormeus.

Stormeus

Quote from: Stormeus on Sep 28, 2015, 03:17 PM@FinchDon was banned

Please read the threads you post in @Wolf, it was literally the first thing I said.