Everyone is againts finchdon ban him

Started by Wolf, Sep 29, 2015, 10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@NE.CrystalBlue You failed half the test. Therefore, you are not allowed to register.

EK.IceFlake

Stuart Eldin

xD :D Then This Forum is now for Pro Scripters :D

MacTavish

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Stuart Eldin

Xmair

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Stuart Eldin

Cry My babe You think only Finch was playing vcmp we are 3 brothers we all play vcmp my 2 czns play vcmp But We Dont talk with each other You have less information

DizzasTeR

Quote from: Stuart Eldin on Sep 29, 2015, 04:48 PMCry My babe You think only Finch was playing vcmp we are 3 brothers we all play vcmp my 2 czns play vcmp But We Dont talk with each other You have less information

From the whole start you the 'brother' of Finch only had to come NOW? Right after Finch got banned? Not a coincidence huh?

Stuart Eldin

DOOM i never join Forums When he got banned I just come here to give proof to Stormeus And i am registered couple of months ago There is no else Reason

MacTavish

You Registered This account on 8 June but never used before. it couldn't be a coincidence that you started using and posting from this account when @FinchDon Got Banned

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

DeViL_JiN

Actually we can put some Q/A on forum registrations to prevent these guys away , questions must be unique , so only the guy who use his brain and know that Google is his friend can register on forum simple as that.
That age thing was a joke

Stuart Eldin

@Kusanagi
Dost Dost hota ha Koi Apni family ka introduction nahi deta Ke Mere baap ne iski maa ki mari hui ha Samjh gaye ho? ya nahi?

DeViL_JiN

Quote from: Stuart Eldin on Sep 29, 2015, 05:10 PM@Kusanagi Do You Have Brother or Sister?  If Yes Then I think There is no brothers/sister of your I think you Are one who alwyas change his voice etc to talk with someone

Dost Dost hota ha Koi Apni family ka introduction nahi deta Ke Mere baap ne iski maa ki mari hui ha Samjh gaye ho? ya nahi?
am i the only one with weak brain or this guy doesn't make sense?

Thijn

Locked.

He has been banned and people who act as retarded as him will soon follow.

Stormeus

I'm not going to add an age restriction. I'm not going to add a noob group. I'm not going to ban people just because they're disliked. I'm not going to make people take aptitude tests to register. I will probably add a "Valued Contributor" group to highlight people who make a lot of positive contributions for other scripters.