Html - > Mysql ?

Started by FarisDon, Oct 05, 2015, 02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FarisDon

Hello Folks once Again! basically i learnt the coding of html, and thinking to correct it with Database.Db, but is it possible ? and if it's, so we can also query, and insert data in it right, just like we do in SQL( connect db, and then insert, and query datas such as: we make a table, for bans, and inserting data "+ player.Name+" etc like that) May you show me a demo how to make or tell me how to, because i don't really know HTML just it's coding :(

Thijn

HTML is a markup language. Not a programming language.
You'd need to learn PHP or another server side language in order to connect to a database system.

You are free to google and look at results. But I'd say that's the least of your worries. Asking a question like this means one thing. 0 (absolutely 0) knowledge about databases and pretty much everything in this topic.

FarisDon

Quote from: S.L.C on Oct 05, 2015, 02:35 PMYou are free to google and look at results. But I'd say that's the least of your worries. Asking a question like this means one thing. 0 (absolutely 0) knowledge about databases and pretty much everything in this topic.
That's true i've no information about it! i just know how to query, insert, delete, and connect database in SQL, but it doesn't mean that a person who don't know could never learn, it's my beginning, since their would be days when it was also your beginning to learn these things thou, but thanks, for the tutorial anyway, and thanks Sir.@thijn