How to host server in VPS??

Started by Anik, Oct 29, 2015, 08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anik

Actually, I have a server. Now I want to keep it always online. Someone said me that it will require VPS. Then when I searched for VPS. I found 2 things. Gaming Server, VPS. Which I need to choose? Or which one will be best? And can anyone give me any website which provides Windows VPS for $5/month? http://spinvps.com it is a website which provides VPS for 5 dollars. Is it good? or Scam? And my question is if I buy VPS or gaming server. What are the procedures to upload it and turn on the server??? 

Anik

Quote from: Gudio on Oct 29, 2015, 09:10 AMI recommend DigitalOcean. Cheap, fast and I used to host my servers on it with no issues. :) If you create an account with this link, you will get $10 which means two months for free.
Is it windows VPS??

Anik

But it says it doesn't accept Debit or Prepaid Card.

Cool

when first time you register its need any type of credit card for hosting you say you will get 10$ free

Thijn

Why would you want to use a windows VPS? They're useless, require too much resources, and add nothing then a GUI.
DigitalOcean is a great, cheap VPS provider.

Anik

Quote from: Thijn on Oct 29, 2015, 04:47 PMWhy would you want to use a windows VPS? They're useless, require too much resources, and add nothing then a GUI.
DigitalOcean is a great, cheap VPS provider.
But I am not able buy from here. It says it doesn't accept Debit or Prepaid Card.

Thijn

Why not use a creditcard or paypal then?

KAKAN

Create a paypal account.
Link your credit/debit card with the paypal account.
Then pay and enjoy!
oh no

Alterito

Quote from: Thijn on Oct 29, 2015, 04:59 PMWhy not use a creditcard or paypal then?
paypal does not support Pak. also Bang.

Thijn

Then I doubt you will find any hosting provider...

Anik

Quote from: [DS]AlteRitO on Oct 30, 2015, 02:05 AM
Quote from: Thijn on Oct 29, 2015, 04:59 PMWhy not use a creditcard or paypal then?
paypal does not support Pak. also Bang.
Thats the main reason man. Pleaase help!!!!

Zihad-VCMP

Quote from: Thijn on Oct 30, 2015, 06:37 AMThen I doubt you will find any hosting provider...
*coughs* qhoster.com (Payza) *coughs* ( I am coughing due to cold )
They say :
Pay for Web Hosting, VPS and Domains with Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, Payza, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin, SolidTrust Pay, CashU, Ukash, OKPAY, EgoPay, paysafecard, Alipay, MG, Western Union, SOFORT Banking, QIWI, Bank transfer and more

-----------------
IDK its trusted or not but its been online for a long time i thing :D

*coughs**coughs*

Anik

No problem I have got a Windows VPS. But now the problem is players can connect using ip. But they can't find the server in Masterlist. I mean Internet Tab.

KAKAN

It's the common problem with everyone.
oh no