Player.Gravity Vots all members

Started by HustoN, Dec 25, 2014, 09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HustoN

Friends Post Here Vots For Player.Gravity if all members want  storemus  can add it.
Quote from: DeViL_JiN on Jul 11, 2015, 06:31 PMAsk finchdon for brain, because he doesn't use his brain :)

MacTavish

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

MatheuS

if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

rww

Join to Irrelevant Club Discord: https://discord.gg/MsPPZ5uV4X

Nothing

Quote from: rwwpl on Dec 25, 2014, 12:50 PMI don't know, but i want to player.weather ;]
This is very useful function for low gravity servers

ysc3839

Player.Gravity Player.Weather Player.Gamespeed Player.WaterLevel Player.Everythings! ;D ;D

Nothing

Quote from: ysc3839 on Dec 26, 2014, 12:39 PMPlayer.Gravity Player.Weather Player.Gamespeed Player.WaterLevel Player.Everythings! ;D ;D
Yes

HustoN

Now storemus see there are best vots for yes or only a vot is available for not.
Please Add Player.gravity function
Please.
Quote from: DeViL_JiN on Jul 11, 2015, 06:31 PMAsk finchdon for brain, because he doesn't use his brain :)

Nothing

Quote from: HustoN on Dec 26, 2014, 01:35 PMNow storemus see there are best vots for yes or only a vot is available for not.
Please Add Player.gravity function
Please.
Yes please sir

UkRs

first of all its Vote not vot -_- and second i vote yes too cuz its useful :)
* Karan ([email protected]) has joined #CDM
<Karan> retarded dickheads
* Karan ([email protected]) has left #CDM ("Leaving")

I could probably implement a plugin that would do this using a third party physics engine like Bullet. But then I'd have to extract and convert all the collision geometry from the game. And that would take a serious amount of time to convert all that data and I'm not in the mood of wasting my time for nothing. Not to mention that the module won't be very CPU friendly :D

Nothing

Quote from: S.L.C on Dec 26, 2014, 02:29 PMI could probably implement a plugin that would do this using a third party physics engine like Bullet. But then I'd have to extract and convert all the collision geometry from the game. And that would take a serious amount of time to convert all that data and I'm not in the mood of wasting my time for nothing. Not to mention that the module won't be very CPU friendly :D
You are thinking  that it is time waste.
For me it is very important.

EK.IceFlake