[Tutorial]How To Use Windows VPS

Started by Derwaish., Dec 16, 2015, 08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derwaish.

How To Use Windows VPS
Hello Guys, Today i am going to Show you how to use a Windows VPS.I think everybody know about it but some pakistani's dont know so i did it at a request.
Quote from: Umer on Dec 06, 2015, 08:01 AMRizwaN you use windows vps can you tell me how to use.

1st: Click Start Button and Search Desktop Remote Control and Click the Program

2nd:  When we click Remote Desktop Connection a new window will appear where you have to enter your VPS IP and click Connect.

3rd: When you click connect a new window will appear, in new window you will see a Windows Starting and they require password and username to start window, enter your username and password and click Ok.

4th: when we click Ok a new windows will start in a box. it is same like your PC windows, Download Your Server By Using and internet browser and start server.exe.

Here works done. we  don't need to forward port etc... just problem in some VPS is Service Pack.if it appears error MSVR100 etc.. Goto Miscrosoft Website and Download Sp3 and install it.Also you need Announce plugin in your plugins folder and server.cfg.
Thanks
Regards
RizwaN

KAKAN

Quote from: RizwaN on Dec 16, 2015, 11:05 AM
Quote from: KAKAN on Dec 16, 2015, 08:42 AMhttps://www.solvps.com/blog/how-to-rdp-to-windows-vps-with-remote-desktop/
https://www.google.co.in/#q=How+to+connect+to+a+windows+VPS

Google still exists I guess?
if i made it. i did it wrong ?

Not wrong, but still then I have no idea why you make tutorials that are not for VCMP.
Yet, VPS are mostly Linux, so no use of windows.
oh no

Derwaish.

Quote from: KAKAN on Dec 16, 2015, 12:46 PMNot wrong, but still then I have no idea why you make tutorials that are not for VCMP.
Yet, VPS are mostly Linux, so no use of windows.
Anik. Dani, ARSH, Xammad^ and some other pakistani noobs like me always use Windows VPS.

DizzasTeR

Opulance

hotdogcat

this tutorial is unless.. who uses windows vpses to host vcmp?

Credits to Bart.

Murdock

Quote from: hotdogcat on Dec 29, 2015, 02:02 AMthis tutorial is unless.. who uses windows vpses to host vcmp?

This is basicly a tutorial how to operate a PC..