Previous nicknames and how you came up with it.

Started by KAKAN, Dec 21, 2015, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KAKAN

The topic says everything. Let me start:-
KAKAN:- My 1st nickname, and this is my actual nickname.
Test:- Used this nick for testing purposes( transfer, delacc etc )
KoxFox:- My bot name.
oh no

S.L.C is both my real nickname and username. And it's been like that for the past decade (closing in on decadeS) or so. If I'm gaming I'm probably using Dryback and I remember using God for a while in CS 1.6 because it looked funny when i was punishing someone it was like "God slapped XYZ", "God kicked XYZ" and so on.

Thijn

Thijn is both my real name and nickname. Not used anything else :)

Mashreq

KingZ is my first nickname in VC:MP which I used in 0.3z.
Steam is my second nickname which I have used in both 0.3z as well as 0.4.
Mashreq is my last and final nickname which I'll be using in VC:MP.

Williams

My first nick name La xD in vccnr server
Second nick is romo xD in VC.MP 0.3
And last and final is Williams in all server
My real name is ayan :)
Hey, i m always at IRC and Forum you can comtact me at IRC channel :- #GDM @LUNet and Forum :- http://pro-fighter.tk/index.php

Xmair

My first name was Xmair dunno why I like it, changed it to TBS.Xmair when I joined the black subnet, when it was dead, I joined vice thugz.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

KAKAN

oh no

Williams

Hey, i m always at IRC and Forum you can comtact me at IRC channel :- #GDM @LUNet and Forum :- http://pro-fighter.tk/index.php

Decent_946

well, i had started playing VCMP with my real name which is "Asadullah" in every server, donno if some of you remember.. then i changed my nick to DeCeNt_BoY because most of vcmp players does not use there real name that's why changed it.. then i changed it Decent_946.. my this nick contains "3" short names in it.. its a mystery for others :D .. and i am gonna use this nick for ever..

MatheuS

My first nick name Matheus_br in 2009
Actually nick name Takanaue[LBR] and LBR.MatheuS
my real name is Matheus :]
if( !sucess ) tryAgain();
Thanks to the VCMP community. It was the happiest period of my life.

hotdogcat

i always used hotdogcat, my real name is francesco

Credits to Bart.

KAKAN

I suggest to people not to post their real name and leak their privacy. I just made this topic to know the "vcmp" and others names you were using in games, not to know anyones real name.
oh no

Murdock

My only nickname has been Murdock. It's derived from one of the main characters in the television series The A-Team.