[ARCHIVE]Drake's Free Host

Started by Drake, Dec 26, 2015, 02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KAKAN

Quote from: Thijn on Jan 06, 2016, 06:55 PM
Quote from: Williams on Jan 06, 2016, 05:29 PM@Drake can you host cs server :D :P (just a question :D)
Just so you know, a CS server requires a LOT more resources then a VC:MP server. Not only does it require a few Gigs of diskspace, it also likes to eat quite a bit of ram and cpu..
He said he has enough RAM :P
I myself host a CS server tho.
oh no

Drake

Quote from: KAKAN on Jan 07, 2016, 08:36 AM
Quote from: Thijn on Jan 06, 2016, 06:55 PM
Quote from: Williams on Jan 06, 2016, 05:29 PM@Drake can you host cs server :D :P (just a question :D)
Just so you know, a CS server requires a LOT more resources then a VC:MP server. Not only does it require a few Gigs of diskspace, it also likes to eat quite a bit of ram and cpu..
He said he has enough RAM :P
And when did I say enough RAM for CS? or wait is this a CS forum? or are you posting in the wrong forum?
It's obvious that I will say that I have enough RAM to host many "VC:MP" servers as this is a VC:MP forum and not a CS forum.

Williams

Sorry @drake but I'm just asking.
Hey, i m always at IRC and Forum you can comtact me at IRC channel :- #GDM @LUNet and Forum :- http://pro-fighter.tk/index.php

Anik

First Name:[DS]Anik
Last Name:None
Email Address:[email protected]
Server Name:[DM+RPG]21st CenturY's WronG WaY of KillinG
Port(you prefer):7777
Slots(10-100):50 Would Be Enough.
Actually I have a Paid VPS. But it will end in 20 days. That's why I need it.

Drake

@Anik, check your email for the login details.

@Zeeshan.Bhatti, I don't see any activity in your account. I would have to remove it if you don't use it until tomorrow.
If you haven't read this,
Quote from: Drake on Dec 26, 2015, 02:20 PMWARNING: Don't disclose your login details to anyone. I won't take any responsibility if something wrong happens other than that take care that you don't host a lagging script otherwise you'll lose the host.
If I see no activity in your account for more than a week, I'll remove your account and give it to someone else who really needs it.

Xmair

First Name: Xmair.
Last Name: None.
Email Address: Already sent you before.
Server Name: World war 2
Port(you prefer): 5198
Slots(10-100): 50

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Drake

Quote from: Xmair on Jan 09, 2016, 10:03 AMFirst Name: Xmair.
Email Address: Already sent you before.
Server Name: World war 2
Port(you prefer): 5198
As you have knowledge about scripting and you know how things work, that's why I'm gonna accept your application.
Check your account to see the second server on the list.

Diamond

First Name: Diamond
Email Address: I already gave
Server Name: Xtreme Fighter's City(Name can be changed) [ i got a VPS from here: http://www.freedomain.club, its for one month when it expired i tried hosting it with my PC, but as you know the electricity problem in India. I closed it since, i was not having any host and i was in no condition to keep my pc on for long time] This is my own server and other is of NE's official Server
Port(you prefer): 8188
Slots(10-100): 40

This is the link for advertisement for this server i.e. CLOSED now.

Link: http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=1840.0

@ jayant taught me how to use VPS, he taught me everything, then i got everything cleared about VPS and i still remember it now too, to how to use a VPS.

Drake

Quote from: NE DiamondBlue on Jan 09, 2016, 01:53 PMFirst Name: Diamond
Email Address: I already gave
Server Name: Xtreme Fighter's City(Name can be changed) [ i got a VPS from here: http://www.freedomain.club, its for one month when it expired i tried hosting it with my PC, but as you know the electricity problem in India. I closed it since, i was not having any host and i was in no condition to keep my pc on for long time] This is my own server and other is of NE's official Server
Port(you prefer): 8188
Slots(10-100): 40

This is the link for advertisement for this server i.e. CLOSED now.

Link: http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=1840.0

@ jayant taught me how to use VPS, he taught me everything, then i got everything cleared about VPS and i still remember it now too, to how to use a VPS.
I won't accept this application because you have lack of knowledge about scripting.

EDIT:
@KingOfVC, this is to inform you that your script is lagging the VPS, it's using 5x more CPU than a usual VC:MP server does and it consuming a bit of more ram too.
I'm hereby suspending your account until I listen from you. You either need to fix that or I won't host your server anymore.

Your Server turned ON.

Your Server turned OFF.

Stormeus

I've taken the liberty of cleaning up this thread by @Drake's request.

Diego^

First Name: Diego
Last Name: Sávio
Email Address: [email protected]
Server Name: [0.4] Zombie vs Survivors [PT/EN]
Port(you prefer): 8190
BRL's Developer.

Drake

Quote from: Diego^ on Jan 10, 2016, 03:03 PMFirst Name: Diego
Last Name: Sávio
Server Name: [0.4] Zombie vs Survivors [PT/EN]
Port(you prefer): 8190
Check your email for details.

Anik

@Drake as I mentioned my Paid VPS will end in 20 days. And there will be no action in the VPS. Please dont suspend the account.

Drake

Quote from: Anik on Jan 10, 2016, 04:44 PM@Drake as I mentioned my Paid VPS will end in 20 days. And there will be no action in the VPS. Please dont suspend the account.
Then it would have been better for you to apply later.

Joao^

First Name: João
Last Name: Paulo
Server Name: Brasil Mata-Mata 100%Virtual
Port(you prefer): 8191
Slots(10-100): 30