[ARCHIVE]Drake's Free Host

Started by Drake, Dec 26, 2015, 02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake

I saw today that S.L.C has closed his free temporary host due to the death of his VPSs, the members got left with no host at all again and so I thought to give them or rather all the other members another opportunity to get hold of one more free host on my VPS.

So, yes its true that you can get hold of a free host on my VPS.
Requirements would be same as S.L.C's host.
QuoteI will personally review your script and if it looks shitty and might lag the server for the other users then I'll deny your application or I'll simply ask you to fix your script.

You need to be a trusted member of this forum and I'd like other people to post here if you are not to be trusted. No need to complicate things.

Last but not least. You need to have decency. Why? Because you'll share the same host with other people and they won't like the fact that your script lags or that you're doing some other fishy things. I know how people like to abuse free things. That's why you'll find the applications to be quite severe.

Just post an Application in this board with the appropriate format from here and if you meet the above requirements, I'll mail the authentication details to the email you specified or send a private message in this forum.

SERVERHOST:

VPS is located in France and has enough RAM to host much VC:MP servers at once, so don't worry about VPS lag unless your script is lagging the VPS. I won't be giving out SFTP support but rather a Game Panel which can be used to upload your server files using a WebFTP client, control your server(turn on/off, restart), and check out the console to see errors e.t.c.

If you get any problem in the panel, you can just open a ticket about your problem in the game panel and I'll make sure to help you out there.

Just post an Application in this board with the appropriate format from here.

#NEW: From now on, I'll be providing Webhosts, IRC Bouncers(BNC) and MySQL Databases also.

WEBHOST:

I own two domains, http://vcmp.co.uk and http://drake.ovh. I'll select the domain which I'll give you. You'll only be given the choice of selecting your preferred subdomain. Selection of the domain would be as per how well you behave in this forum.
I'll be giving you an FTP account if you need one with which you can manage your files for the webhost and a MySQL DB if you're installing a forum software which is essential.

IRC BOUNCERS:

MYSQL DB:

WARNING: Don't disclose your login details to anyone. I won't take any responsibility if something wrong happens other than that take care that you don't host a lagging script otherwise you'll lose the host.
If I see no activity in your account for more than a week, I'll remove your account and give it to someone else who really needs it.

KingOfVC

First Name: kiki
Last Name: none
Email Address: [email protected]
Server Name: Vice City Death War
Port(you prefer): 5192
Slots(10-100): 69

MacTavish

First Name: Muzammil
Last Name: Arain
Server Name: Grand Hunting Project
Port(you prefer): 5194
Slots(10-100): 50 will be enough as it is not so popular yet

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Williams

First Name:Ayan
Last Name: Amir Ali
Server Name: Grand Warrior's Server
Port(you prefer): 8192
Slots(10-100): 50
Hey, i m always at IRC and Forum you can comtact me at IRC channel :- #GDM @LUNet and Forum :- http://pro-fighter.tk/index.php

Drake

I'll be checking you all first and then decide.

@Williams PMing me won't help you, rather it'll lower your chances of getting one.

EDIT: Applicants please read the main post again, I've something more to say.

Xmair

First Name: Xmair
Email Address: -
Server Name: Vice thugz official server.
Port(you prefer): Any, but I would like 8192.
Slots(10-100): 50-60

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

KAKAN

Good Luck dude!
One question:- Do you have MySQL databases to use with your VPS?
oh no

Drake

Quote from: Xmair on Dec 26, 2015, 04:52 PMFirst Name: Xmair
Email Address: -
Server Name: Vice thugz official server.
Port(you prefer): Any, but I would like 8192.
Slots(10-100): 50-60
I need your email address, it isn't optional.
Please edit your application
If it's personal then you may PM me that.

Quote from: KAKAN on Dec 26, 2015, 04:54 PMOne question:- Do you have MySQL databases to use with your VPS?
Yes, I would be able to supply a MySQL DB if you or anyone else really needs one.

Williams

One question :- You only Hosting VCMP server?
Hey, i m always at IRC and Forum you can comtact me at IRC channel :- #GDM @LUNet and Forum :- http://pro-fighter.tk/index.php

KAKAN

Quote from: Williams on Dec 26, 2015, 05:11 PMOne question :- You only Hosting VCMP server?
I think this is not a VCMP forum, right? Or you wouldn't ask that question.

Quote from: DrakeYes, I would be to supply a MySQL DB if you or anyone else really needs one.
Well, if I would host, then I may need one, so have you set it up? ( I won't host the server there due to some reasons )
oh no

Thijn

Good initiative. I would like to say that bots can crawl this forum, so I would suggest PMing your email if you don't want any spam.

[Elv]Woodland

First Name: Woodland
Last Name: Elve
Server Name: [Elv] Elven City
Port(you prefer): 8192
Slots(10-100): 50!

Drake

Quote from: KAKAN on Dec 26, 2015, 06:38 PM
Quote from: DrakeYes, I would be to supply a MySQL DB if you or anyone else really needs one.
Well, if I would host, then I may need one, so have you set it up? ( I won't host the server there due to some reasons )
You've already quoted the answer above your question.

Drake

Sorry for the delay, I'll distribute the accounts today itself as soon as I make the accounts for the selected applicants.

EDIT: I have decided to give everyone a chance, so I have made individual accounts for each of you and will soon setup the servers.
Login details have been sent to your emails, go check it and PM me if you have any problem logging into the panel.

2nd EDIT: All servers have been made and are available to start from the panel.

MacTavish

@Drake your site is down dude make it up fast :P

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P