Admin Commands Please !

Started by RDXing_KR, Jan 18, 2016, 02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RDXing_KR

Can i get all the Admin and Admin maker commands

MacTavish

Quote from: DeaTh_LighT on Jan 18, 2016, 02:09 PMCan i get all the Admin and Admin maker commands
Yes Sure but ATM The command are on sale all commands amount will be 100$ it isnt expensive enough if you are interested then PM me ill send you my Account Number else just lock the topic because we cant help you unless you try something yourself

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Anik

Quote from: Kusanagi on Jan 18, 2016, 02:15 PM
Quote from: DeaTh_LighT on Jan 18, 2016, 02:09 PMCan i get all the Admin and Admin maker commands
Yes Sure but ATM The command are on sale all commands amount will be 100$ it isnt expensive enough if you are interested then PM me ill send you my Account Number else just lock the topic because we cant help you unless you try something yourself
LOL 100$ dollars. It should be 1000 :P . Anyway, you can use the Admin plugins which is located in Community Plugins Board.

EK.IceFlake

Quote from: Kusanagi on Jan 18, 2016, 02:15 PM
I've heard that they have raised it to $199.99?

Xmair

I've a special offer, £30 per word.

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

KAKAN

Quote from: Xmair on Jan 18, 2016, 03:47 PMI've a special offer, £30 per word.
This is the only free command available:-
if( cmd == "admin" ) ShutdownServer();
oh no