Client Update Released (24 January)

Started by maxorator, Jan 24, 2016, 12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxorator

A client update has been released for 04rel003.
  • Fixed custom audio files overriding the audio file with the next ID.
This update will take effect upon reloading the browser.

DizzasTeR

MacTavish

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Xmair

Credits to Boystang!

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Stormeus

Quote from: Kusanagi on Jan 24, 2016, 03:52 AMcan i get answer of my question? http://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=2046.msg15312#msg15312
Quote from: Kusanagi on Jan 18, 2016, 06:28 AMReceived Errors in debuglog the file blowroof is taken from gtavc's audio directory and the file rainoverme is converted would you guys tell me the exact conversation format of file i mean whatever stated in error.. what is Subchunk

Error in CSoundHandler::FillSampleBufferFromData: First subchunk size should be 16, probably file is not in PCM format.
Error in CSoundHandler::LoadSound: Could not read sample buffer from file sounds/s50000_blowroof.wav.
Error in CSoundHandler::FillSampleBufferFromData: First subchunk size should be 16, probably file is not in PCM format.
Error in CSoundHandler::LoadSound: Could not read sample buffer from file sounds/s50001_rainoverme.wav.

@Kusanagi You should be exporting a 16-bit mono channel PCM waveform (WAV). I know that with Adobe Audition, the export is broken with the usual Waveform export and that you need to use libsndfile instead. I don't know about Audacity or other audio editors.

AFAIK, AIMP comes with it's own audio converter. I highly recommend it.

You can export it to something else using your fav. editor and then convert it to the correct format using that.

(For MP3 files you need to manually add some DLLs to the plugins folder. Due to license issues they're not distributed.)

MacTavish

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

rww

What about crash after lost connect? This is annoying... (Not for me, but for players, who have low internet).

I tested It and I think that was fixed
Join to Irrelevant Club Discord: https://discord.gg/MsPPZ5uV4X