Is i am banned.

Started by Buddy, Jan 24, 2016, 03:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Guys and last message to all. "If i get too much abused from vcmp then its develpors maddness that they add such mad and abuser users like @KAKAN .    If i get too much abused in next 10 days then  i leave vcmp permanently and laso ask to my others friends too lleave vcmp. VCMP is the company of abusers.
Abusers!!!!
Buddy

KAKAN

Quote from: Buddy on Jan 24, 2016, 09:38 AMLool i have core i5 laptop.
Fuck you aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Fuck @KAKAN

Quote from: BuddyGuys and last message to all. "If i get too much abused from vcmp then its develpors maddness that they add such mad and abuser users like @KAKAN .    If i get too much abused in next 10 days then  i leave vcmp permanently and laso ask to my others friends too lleave vcmp. VCMP is the company of abusers.
Abusers!!!!

Who abused whom here?
oh no

DizzasTeR

Buddy

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Jan 25, 2016, 02:21 PMBuddy, leave please :D
lol why which trouble i give you????
Buddy

DizzasTeR

The only trouble is you can't even speak English and you want to script your own servers, why not play? There are alot of servers where you and your friends can play. You can always be a better person, mature enough and build your reputation on servers and be a part of them.

Kirollos

Quote from: Buddy on Jan 25, 2016, 01:46 PMGuys and last message to all. "If i get too much abused from vcmp then its develpors maddness that they add such mad and abuser users like @KAKAN .    If i get too much abused in next 10 days then  i leave vcmp permanently and laso ask to my others friends too lleave vcmp. VCMP is the company of abusers.
Abusers!!!!

Oh God, pls save us from this high quality autism. :(

Hanney

You said it's hanging, does the game freeze when it tries to connect to the server? It looks like it as I don't even see the map fully loading.

MacTavish

• Reinstall your windows
  • Scan your hard drive for viruses
  • Reinstall Gta vc and vcmp
  • check for missing drivers

Grand Hunting Project
Join #SLC, #KAKAN, #Doom, #GHP @LUnet

Retired VC:MP Player/Scripter :P

Buddy

Quote from: Hanney on Jan 25, 2016, 02:50 PMYou said it's hanging, does the game freeze when it tries to connect to the server? It looks like it as I don't even see the map fully loading.
yes you are right the game freeze......................
I reinstall my vcmp and gta vice city tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
But till not working!!!!!
Buddy

Buddy

Quote from: Kusanagi on Jan 25, 2016, 03:43 PM
  • Reinstall your windows
  • Scan your hard drive for viruses
  • Reinstall Gta vc and vcmp
  • check for missing drivers
I do this all but till failed
Buddy

Thijn

What are your PC specs, and does it give you an error when switching back to desktop?

SAzEe21

Quote from: Buddy on Jan 25, 2016, 01:43 PM
Quote from: Thijn on Jan 24, 2016, 09:53 PMWhy don't we just all calm down?
You're not banned. Your internet is either retarded, or something is blocking VC:MP from connecting.
Which thing is blocking!!!!! i don't know!!!!

Your torrent is blocked thats why you can't access any server. Contact to internet provider to enable your torrent then check..

EK.IceFlake

Torrent doesn't have anything to do with VCMP afaik

Buddy

Quote from: Thijn on Jan 26, 2016, 06:52 AMWhat are your PC specs, and does it give you an error when switching back to desktop?
Solved i bought a new pc for vcmp :D
Buddy

Hanney

So he went from threatening to quit vcmp to buying a "new" pc just for vc-mp. ha I love it.