A message to Develpors. :D

Started by Buddy, Jan 27, 2016, 04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

@Stormeus  here is my friend on vcmp which come back in vcmp after 5 mounths but now he forget his pass and can't login to vcmp forum and he use reminder to send a pm to his mail but the vcmp forum is not sending the main  on his email. So please help  him and send his pass to(I Will PM you @Thijn or @Stormeus .) :P .
His name is :                [VU_R]Wolf :D
Buddy

Stormeus

Quote@Thijn or @Stormeus  here is my friend on vcmp which come back in vcmp after 5 mounths but now he forget his pass and can't login to vcmp forum and he use reminder to send a pm to his mail but the vcmp forum is not sending the main  on his email. So please help  him and send his pass to(I Will PM you @Thijn or @Stormeus .) :P .
His name is :                [VU]Wolf :D

@Buddy:
  • Thijn isn't a developer, nor does he have the forum access needed to reset passwords.
  • Emails for password resets work for both Gmail and Outlook/Live. Tell him to check his email, especially his spam folder.
  • Under absolutely no circumstances am I going to reset someone's password by proxy. If anything, he should be PMing me directly for this on the VU forums at least.
  • Wolf isn't even registered on this forum.
  • Wolf is a recruit, not a full VU. His name is [VU_R]Wolf.
  • Five months? Wolf hasn't even logged into the VU forums in five years.

Buddy

Quote from: Stormeus on Jan 27, 2016, 05:29 AM
Quote@Thijn or @Stormeus  here is my friend on vcmp which come back in vcmp after 5 mounths but now he forget his pass and can't login to vcmp forum and he use reminder to send a pm to his mail but the vcmp forum is not sending the main  on his email. So please help  him and send his pass to(I Will PM you @Thijn or @Stormeus .) :P .
His name is :                [VU]Wolf :D

@Buddy:
  • Thijn isn't a developer, nor does he have the forum access needed to reset passwords.
  • Emails for password resets work for both Gmail and Outlook/Live. Tell him to check his email, especially his spam folder.
  • Under absolutely no circumstances am I going to reset someone's password by proxy. If anything, he should be PMing me directly for this on the VU forums at least.
  • Wolf isn't even registered on this forum.
  • Wolf is a recruit, not a full VU. His name is [VU_R]Wolf.
  • Five months? Wolf hasn't even logged into the VU forums in five years.
1- Sorry i said 5 mounths perhaps its mine mistake.
2-He check in his email his email is [email protected] and he also check in his spam folder but nnot showing :P .
3-His username was another not wolf his forum name is wolf and i didn't know he is [VU_R]Wolf, I mean he is not fully member .
Buddy

Stormeus

There's nobody registered on this forum with that email address.

Buddy

Fuck @Wolf i did'nt know that he is ban from   this forum as i get logged in with his account. I also get banned.
I did'nt need help i leave him.
Buddy

Stormeus

How are you even able to log into his account if he forgot his password?

KAKAN

Quote from: Stormeus on Jan 31, 2016, 12:04 AMHow are you even able to log into his account if he forgot his password?
He hax.
oh no

Stormeus

Quote from: KAKAN on Jan 31, 2016, 07:28 AM
Quote from: Stormeus on Jan 31, 2016, 12:04 AMHow are you even able to log into his account if he forgot his password?
He hax.

Or Wolf suddenly remembered his password and gave it to someone else.

Or maybe Buddy is just Wolf. The possibilities are endless really.

DizzasTeR

What is so confusing? I bet there are 20 extra accounts on this forum which are owned by a single user who is banned alot of times. Its clear that Buddy is Wolf and he is ban evading.

KAKAN

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Jan 31, 2016, 07:42 AMWhat is so confusing? I bet there are 20 extra accounts on this forum which are owned by a single user who is banned alot of times. Its clear that Buddy is Wolf and he is ban evading.
Wolf was not acting that mature.
Ban evading is easy in this forum. Just use a VPN or so.
oh no

Anik

@Buddy is Amna/ @Niki

KAKAN

Quote from: [DS]Anik on Jan 31, 2016, 09:39 AM@Buddy is Amna/ @Niki
How do you know?
@Buddy can be Stormeus too.
@Buddy can be Thijn too.
Buddy can you [DS]Anik too.
Buddy can be SLC too.
oh no

DizzasTeR

KAKAN, Your comparison makes no sense.

KingOfVC

Quote from: KAKAN on Jan 31, 2016, 12:13 PM
Quote from: [DS]Anik on Jan 31, 2016, 09:39 AM@Buddy is Amna/ @Niki
How do you know?

[20:42] -NickServ- Information on Buddy (account [IK]Niki):

Luckshya

Quote from: Doom_Kill3R on Jan 31, 2016, 12:26 PMKAKAN, Your comparison makes no sense.
Exactly, Anik said that because if we see Niki's previous posts, it has been changed to Buddy's post. He changed his nick from Niki to Buddy, just see Niki's previous posts, you will see that he changed his name.